I wonder if Zora showed them a pic of Dion Le' Rose.

Claws will come out.

I don't even glance her way. My eyes just fix on the screenshots of this world. It looks like the perfect place if you enjoy having fun.

My idea of fun is not this, but I'm not saying it's not intriguing. I'm not a corpse, and I do enjoy some things. Really. I just don't really like people is all, nothing against anyone in general. "Do people break out in song and dance here?" I ask in a monotone, preparing myself to take headache meds with me.

Zora flips through her Idoc pad and looks at me. "Oooh Zoya, it's not as bad as you think. Only bots do that, and the tunes are really quite catchy." She waves her hand over herself. "They have inspired my fashion for a while."

She looks like an elegant barbie, but with gray hair.

I pinch the bridge of my nose.

I wonder if they have punching bags there.

"I'm sooo excited!" The closest girl to me glances at me, and I can hear murmurs from the other girls. "I'm Alicia."

I look at her, and I hope I'm not frowning, but sometimes I can't help it. I would try and smile, but it might seem like a snarl. Alicia has bright red hair and freckles, the southern drawl spiking my sub-par attuite into a rotten one. "Cute."

She tilts her head at me. "You're not a people person, are youuu?" she drawls

I smile at her, and it hurts. "I just don't like stupid people."

Her mouth drops open, and she laughs, covering her mouth.

"Zoya," The fairy Godmother chides with a brow raise like she is my mother. " We are all on the same team, remember that."

I clamp my mouth shut.

I know that because I work here.

WORK. HERE.

"The girls have been briefed on this world," Pierce says, apparently loving my pain with his smile. "Seeing how you are late, we can go over the basics. Your tantrum cost you an hour and seventeen minutes."

Eyes on me.

It was not a Tantrum.

I willed the blush to be gone with determination.

"No," I wave my hand. "Just get on with it, Zora hates to be late."

Pierce winks at me then glances at Zora. "Just start with the positions," he says just loud enough for me to hear.

Pierce always gives me a hard time, knowing how easily I boil over. But, I think he secretly knows everyone's weakness and loves to push them to the brink.

"Ladies, this is exciting, do not be afraid." She says, her sparkling jewelry catching the light as she walks. Her grey and red dress elegant and perfect. "Get in line, make haste, please."

Everyone gets up.

I curse.

Still in a state of denial.

"Zoya," Pierce encourages.

I roll my eyes and get up, walking to the end of the line. What on Earth will I get? My mind spins, my pulse slightly jumping. I really prayed that I didn't land in a position that would require lots of time and effort.

I don't mind being a double agent, helping out the girls.

But I don't want drama.

"First," Pierce reads. "Alexa Garrido."