𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

once they finally met up again, they began riding around la, having a nice time and laughing together.

once it neared to 12 am, they rode back to the car, getting in, "that was fun" daniel shouted and the others shushed him, "sorry, that was fun!" he exclaimed but it came out more like a whisper.

"let's go to 7-11 guys. we can get some food and drinks and go to corbyn and jonah's house" devin suggests and looks at everyone else.

the seating arrangement was jonah and devin in the front, brianna, zach, and corbyn in the seats behind, diamond, sage, and daniel in the middle row, and bailey and jack in the way back.

jonah drove them to the nearest 7-11 which ended up being almost an hour away and also close to their house.

once they finally got there, jonah, devin, sage, and daniel went in the get all the snacks and drinks while the rest stayed out either goofing around or in the car listening to music.

once the four finally got out of the store and filled up on gas, they drove back to jonah and corbyn's house which they ended up ordering pizza, and eating all of the candy.

they ended the night watching austin and ally on the tv, along with posting on their stories and on instagram

{BRIANNAWILLIAMS} BAILEYTIPTON TAGGED YOU IN A POST !
{BRIANNAWILLIAMS} BAILEYTIPTON MENTIONED YOU IN A TWEET !

{DEVINWILSONN} DIAMOND.DAVIS TAGGED YOU IN A POST !
{DEVINWILSONN} BAILEYTIPTON MENTIONED YOU IN A TWEET !
{DEVINWILSONN} CORBYNBESSON TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

{DIAMOND.DAVIS} BAILEYTIPTON TAGGED YOU IN A POST !
{DIAMOND.DAVIS} BAILEYTIPTON MENTIONED YOU IN A TWEET !
{DIAMOND.DAVIS} CORBYNBESSON TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

{JONAHMARAIS} CORBYNBESSON TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

{CORBYNBESSON} IMZACHHERRON MENTIONED YOU IN THEIR STORY !

{JACKAVERYMUSIC} IMZACHHERRON MENTIONED YOU IN THEIR STORY !

{WHYDONTWEMUSIC} BAILEYTIPTON MENTIONED YOU IN A TWEET !
{WHYDONTWEMUSIC} IMZACHHERRON MENTIONED YOU IN THEIR STORY !

-------------------------
IMZACHHERRON 5h

-------------------------IMZACHHERRON  5h