Unaware of these idiotic thoughts swirling in his brain, Khushi was trying to complete a research paper as she waited for him. She didn't call him, thinking he has right to spend sometime alone with his friends too. As it is, he doesn't have a breathing space with double work-load at office, family, kids and her! She genuinely wanted him to enjoy his outing to fullest in middle of this tightly packed schedule. Sunil, his security head had already messaged her that they were still at pub. She winded up her work to go to sleep. He would be back by morning only. Not knowing that he won't let her sleep!

Arnav chuckled at the satire of life, as his fingers moved to touch his six-year old engagement ring. The man who never believed in rituals hasn't taken the ring out of his finger till date while the woman who was full of traditional beliefs, never wore it ever again. What an irony of fate! Not fate Arnav, the great ASR is responsible for this, his befuddled mind reprimanded him this time. It was just five of them by 3 in the morning, when Akash with little senses of his own, saw Arnav playing with his ring and stoked fire into an untouched topic. Topic that his sane self has always avoided to respect Arnav's privacy. "Bhai, even Aman's going to be married now. You should give a surprise to Khushiji. Why don't you gift her a surprise wedding ceremony?"

"Yes Nannav. Propose her. She always wanted to have a traditional wedding. Khushiji 'd love to complete the wedding rituals, the seven vows and wear her ring!"

"No thanks for your stupid idea. Khushi won't agree."

"No, Nannav. She always dreamed..."

" You guys don't know Khushi at all. She won't say yes ever, come hell or high water! She is one hell of stubborn woman. Six years ago, when she had come to my office to tell me about Aarav, Khushi had vowed that she 'll never ever come back to me nor she 'll forgive me, not even for Aarav. Aman, you were fucking there, outside the door, simply watching as I wrecked my world with my own bloody hands. You were bloody standing there when I mocked her, laughed at her that she is a fool if she thought Arnav Singh Raizada 'll beg for her forgiveness, propose her, come back to her!"

"Bhai, that was 6 years ago, things ha..."

"The same great Arnav Singh Raizada ate his words back, dead and dusted to ground in less than a week. Aman man!! Learn from my mistakes. Don't ever, ever break Tina's heart. She may give it back to you but 'll always hold a piece back, no matter how many mountains you moved. Mark my words, poora dobara kabhi nahi degi(wont ever give whole of it to you again). I have been on my knees thirty four times. Hell, I am ready to go for another thirty four thousands! Have proposed her in all possible dreamy ways, surprised her the way Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada would have wanted her husband to. Bhai main bheek maang chuka hoon, gidgida chuka hoon uske saamne.(Brother, I have begged, grovelled before her) Arora, do you know, she has been my wife for more than 6 years! More than 2280 days!!! We have had 6 anniversaries, not one celebrated!! Two beautiful kids together but her answer is still N O, No!!!!", he let out a hollow laugh, "and these fools are asking me to give her a surprise wedding!!! They fuc*ing want to create turbulence in my smooth flying jet. Khushi 'll get so angry and kill me. Kill all of us for this stupid idea. Do you both want that? Hmm? Do you even know how dangerous she is? Lethal woman, lethal she is!!! Aman, don't ever disrespect her. Never!" 

Nazar se na utar,  tu dil se utar jayega

Ulfat ka sanwara har vo lamha, bemaani ho jayega

Don't fall in his/her eyes(lose respect), you 'll fade away from his/her heart. All those cherished moments of love 'll turn into nothing, become meaningless.

NK didnt pay attention to his words at the end. He was stuck at something else, staring at the man before him. He couldn't believe arrogant man like Arnav has proposed thirty four times and sweet woman like Khushi had rejected him as many times. Even his Lavu had said yes in third attempt! He looked at Nannav in reverence - for his patience, the monumental change in his egoistic brother who had resorted to even begging for love. He really deserves Khushi!!! But why's she being so cold,"Nannav, how can she be so heartless! Rejecting you thirty four times!!!That's wrong guys. How can she torture you like this, treat you like a dog. Khushiji has really changed!!!"