Chapter 2- You're gay?

Start from the beginning

"We do now, We're going to have a small party of just us to celebrate our first few weeks in college!" Lydia says smiling brightly.

"Still such a party animal" Scott laughs.

"Always" She replies smirking.

"Sounds fun, It's in your dorm I assume?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah, my dorm room is on the fourth floor, room 10C" Lydia says, taking a few sips from her drink.

"Will there be food and alcohol?" Jackson asks letting a small laugh escape.

"Obviously" Lydia says smiling.

"Count me in!" I say, finishing my burger.

"Great, it'll start around 5pm since that's when i finish tutoring. Come whatever time after that." She says smiling widely

Lydia is incredibly smart, she took up tutoring on her first week here as she always finished assignments early. Thank god our friendship group has a lot of smart kids, it makes studying together fun and useful.

The bell rings for next class and we all get up to head to class. I have a Physics class now, great, but Stiles and Lauren are in there so it won't be too bad.

Two hours later

Stiles, Lauren and I walk out of class together talking about the assignment we were just set. We plan on working on it at the library tomorrow. It feels good to be apart of a much larger friendship group than just Charlie, Kevin and I. Don't get me wrong I love those two they've been my best friends for years, but with a larger group there's more of a chance of being in the same class with a friend. It also makes studying easier, if someone's struggling there's about a 90% chance that someone in the group knows the answer.

Stiles and I headed up to our dorm, deciding to hang out for a bit before going to Lydia's. It was only 3pm so we still had a bit of time.

"So what should we do?" I ask, flopping down on my bed.

"Video games?" Stiles asks.

I agree and get up to grab the controllers. "What game?" I ask holding up Mario Kart and Call of duty.

"Let's do rock, paper scissors on it. If you win we play Call of duty and if I win we play Mario Kart" He says standing up to start.

I nod and get ready. This brings back memories of Sam and I. We often used rock, paper scissors to decide things.

"Rock, paper scissors" We both say at the same time. Stiles hand is in the shape of a rock, mine is scissors. Crap.

"I win" Stiles smiles as he goes to put Mario Kart in. I slump down onto my bed with my controller.

An hour into our game I got a text from Charlie.

Charlie< Hey, Lauren and I are about to play Mario Kart wanna join?

Dean< Stiles and I are already on

Charlie< Oh okay, we'll join you guys

"Charlie and Lauren are gonna the join the game" I say putting my phone back on the bedside table.