"Mr Angel!" Oh, what? "Y-yes sir!" "Come up to the board and show us how to do this diagram."

*Gulp*

"O-okay." He had a wicked glint in his eye as they slide down to my pale legs. "Mr Angel... isn't that a little too short?"
H

e asked still eyeing my legs. "I... I don't know. I don't think-" "I'll be seeing you after school."

No!

"Wh-what sir? I can't-" "Diagram, Oliver." He held the marker out for me to take and I sucked it up and did just that.

~*~

The same thing happened at lunch. Jake held up all of Seth's attention. I pouted through the whole lunch. I don't think I even ate! It was my birthday for crying out loud! "What's wrong Oli?" The voice spoke so softly. I looked up and met Seth's eyes.

"Hey Seth look at-" "Jake, just shut the fuck up." He looked back over at me. "Tell me what's wrong, angel?" Out the corner of my eye I saw Jake scowl. 

Something about Seth appeals to the childish side in me when he says things like that.

"I-I, it's my b-birthday, and I w-want you to show me some attention t-too," I stumbled over my words. "Aw Oli," He cooed. He got up and walked around the table to sit next to me. Then he rested his elbow on the table, holding up his head. "Of course. Tell me all about your day." He said with a fond smile, looking at me.

I glanced away, blushing madly! "Uhm..weird things have happened to me today. I've been thinking about what I want my present to myself to be." I smiled just thinking about it.

"Oh?" He asked intently. I blushed again. The thing I wanted to buy myself was my favorite snacks and a few childish things. "J-just some snacks is all..." "Like what, pup?"

Pup!?

That's the same nickname he called me this morning! "Y'know, things." He let out a deep laugh. "Okay, Mr Secretive." I pouted. "Hey!" We both giggled.

"I...uh..also got detention." I mumbled. He stared back at me with a seriousness in his eyes that made me feel like I was in even more trouble. "For what?" He asked sternly.
"Because Mr Radton thought my shorts were too short." I whispered whilst playing with the hem of the shirt.

He muttered something under his breathe. "What?" "Nothing. Come on let's about to end.

~*~

Unfortunately for me, I had Mr Radton twice. I had him in the morning and in the afternoon.
Lucky me. ಠ_ʖಠ

I was fretting about having to cancel my session. The bell rung for the end of the day, and I just stayed in my seat. I was about to text Seth to ask if he could pick me up at 4, when Jake came barging in.

"Oliver!" Called his loud obnoxious voice.
"Yeah?" "Mr Radton is a...nice guy. He really cares about his students. In fact, he buys them drinks to have during detention."

I had no idea why he was telling me this. "Okay.." "So drink it." He growled. "Huh-"
"Later!" He ran out as Mr Radton came in with drinks. But not before he patted him on the shoulder.