part 24: talk with boys

I said my goodbyes to Hyunjin and the members and went back to Korea. I already miss him but I'll manage these few days. I told my sister and Joy everything about the concert. They were squealing the whole time. They are so happy for us.

Today I'm going out with my boys. We're going to the ice cream shop. I haven't seen them in so long and I miss them. And they also want me to spill the tea about the concert.

-

We got into the shop. I sat next to Jaemin and Johnny and Jaehyun were sitting on the other side of the table.

"Come on, Y/N, spill the tea. We're waiting." Johnny said and I giggled.

"Alright, alright." I said and they all came closer to the table, leaning on it and carefully listening to me.

"We're together again. That's basically it." I said and they all smiled but booed at me when they heard 'that's basically it'.

"Don't you dare to lie to us, Y/N. We want details, now!" Jaemin said and boys nodded in agreement.

"Okay, well...I went to their concert in America, as you all know, sang a song for Hyunjin, I told him how I feel through the song. He cried, I cried, members cried, and we're together." I smiled.

"Wow, so much details I can't—" Johnny said grabbing his heart and acting. I laughed.

"It's simple. And it was quick, even though I got caught in the moment, it felt like forever. It was so cute and amazing and beautiful." I said and they all smiled.

"Awwww!" they all said and I grinned.

"That's really cute. I'm glad you sorted things out." Jaehyun said smiling cutely, showing his dimples. I nodded and smiled.

"I'm jealous." Johnny said and I glanced at him.

"Why are you jealous?" I asked curiously.

"Because you never sing for us. I want to hear you sing me a song." Johnny said pouting and I laughed.

"Oh, I see. I can do it, I guess. Which song do you want?" I asked and he smirked.

"Boss Bitch." Johnny said and we all burst out in laughter.

"What?! Are you kidding me?" I said having a hard time breathing.

"Well, I'm serious." Johnny said and Jaehyun choked on his drink.

"Bro, stop!" Jaemin said, serious.

"Yo, I'm kidding. Relax." Johnny laughed.

"You're crazy, but thank God I know you, or else..." I said and tilted my head. Boys looked at me.

"Or else? What?" Johnny asked.

"You don't want to know..." I said and they immediately got it.

"Ohhh...okay. My bad for asking." Johnny said, lifting his hand up as a way of apology.

"Y/N, do you plan on having another driving  lesson with Johnny?" Jaehyun asked and I looked at Johnny, trying not to laugh at him.

"Ummm....yeah, probably. When is the second lesson Johnny?" I asked and Johnny shook his head.

"I don't know. You listened to me a little bit too much, fell for a trick that almost killed us. You should be more confident, even if you're killing us. Here's a quick tip: Driving needs confidence." Johnny encouraged me and I smiled.

"I was pretty confident at that time." I smirked.
"You were the one screaming and cursing the whole time." I said and Johnny gulped nervously.

"How could I not be scared? Anyway, I'll call you and let you know about the lesson." Johnny said and I nodded.