Chapter 11

(Y/N) tapped his finger impatiently as he tried to focus during Bitch-sensei's English lesson. It's not his fault to be bored because he already speak English fluently.

The pass few days have been, rather uneventful. The students were clearly afraid to make contact with either (Y/N) or Yuri.

Except for a brave few who were closer to the pair like Nagisa, Kaede, or Karma, the total who talked to the pair again we're countable by fingers.

Two days after the assassination execution, it was time for P.E. lesson. Where Karasuma agreed to let (Y/N) taught sniping lessons.

Two student took the offer.

It was Chiba Ryuunosuke, and Hayami Rinka. Both approached (Y/N) and asked to be trained in the art of sniping.

The sniper merely smiled and nodded, taking over their shooting lesson from Karasuma. They also agreed to meet on certain days after school is done to train.

It payed off when the class decided to get some payback to two students from the main school building for Maehara.

A greater dose of humiliation.

While (Y/N) and Yuri didn't play a role, he was proud to see Ryuunosuke and Rinka were able to shoot a pellet into two cups of coffee from a considerable distance.

When sparring, Yuri sometimes gave tips to use a blade since she's a close range specialists. She is much closer to the girls than the boys because her style doesn't suit masculine build bodies.

She spent most of her P.E. time teaching the more interested athletic girls like Touka, and Hinata to use their flexibility in close quarters combat.

Back to (Y/N), who were bored out of his mind. He merely keep tapping his finger to his desk silently while trying to look like he's paying attention.

"Pst, (Y/N)-san."

The mentioned boy peeked down to his lap where he hid his phone out of sight from Irina.

The screen lights up with Ritsu showing him a picture from the school front door's camera he installed.

There's a man standing a few feet away from the main door with his hands in his pockets.

"Screenshot it, thanks." He muttered loud enough for Ritsu to hear and his the phone back to his pocket while the screen lights off.

"Did you get all that?"

(Y/N) snapped his attention back to the front where Irina was talking to the class while explaining the scene from the TV besides her.

"None of the vocabulary used in Samantha and Carrie's sex talk is difficult. No matter the country, everyday conversation is like this. You probably know someone who uses the phrases like 'seriously awesome' or 'seriously awful' right?" She asked.

"The 'maji de' you use in Japanese is the English word for 'really', which you already know. Kimura, try saying it."

"Li...Liaree."

"Aaand no." Irina made a 'x' with his fingers, "You're getting the l and r all mixed up."

(Y/N) and Yuri sighed quietly as Irina began explaining about the difference between 'L' and 'R'. It is difficult if you didn't know about it, but if you already grasped the knowledge, out became much more easier.

Fortunately, her English lesson is the last for the day. (Y/N) pulled Yuri to the side and showed him the screenshot her asked Ritsu to take.

"Isn't that Lovro?" Yuri's mouth pursed.