Chapter 4

*Sigh*... Writing a report is really a pain in the ass. I scratched my hair in frustration as I erased another line on my laptop.

"Need help?"

I turned and saw Cloud climbing down the stairs and sat next to me on the sofa. Come to think of it, I didn't know her name yet.

"Why aren't you asleep yet? It's already night and you have to go to your new school tomorrow." I asked her while arching an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to get a drink, but you seems to have a trouble." She walked and sat next to me.

"A report? Oh!" She giggled. "You don't need to send a report right away, they set the time limit to a week. As long as you send the report in that period, then there will be no problem."

"You're kidding right." I deadpanned.

If I'm not required to send a report right away. Then why am I wasting a full hour sitting here typing while I could get some nice sleep.

"Ma..." I yawned. "No need to continue now." I turned off my laptop and closed it.

"By the way, I haven't got your name Cloud." I smirked.

A flash of realization passed her eyes as she smirked back "So do I, (C/N)." She extended her hand to me. "Ange, now (L/N)."

"(Y/N) (L/N), captain of White fox. 15 years old."

"15? You're younger than me." She giggled.

"You?"

"Ah ah ah..." She wiggled her pointer finger, "Never ask a girl her age."

I laughed, "Oh right. Girls and their secrets. Ma, I have school tomorrow. G'night."

After she replied back I walked upstairs to my room leaving the laptop on the table near the sofa.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

*School*

It's just another day of school with Korosensei teaching the class. Imagine my surprise when I saw a dead octopus stabbed with an ice pick on the teacher's desk when I entered the class.

The smirk on Akabane's face confirmed my suspicion that he's the culprit. With a sigh, I sat down on my seat and waited.

After some waiting and students filling in, the classroom was filled with a nervous/worried atmosphere. It's so thick I could cut it with the Anti-Sensei knife.

"What's the matter, everyone?" Korosensei asked his students before he looked at his desk, where the dead octopus is located.

"Ah, sorry." Akabane said with a mock apologetic tone. "I mistook it for you and ended up killing it. I'll throw it away so just bring it here."

It's useless Akabane. Korosensei maybe blunders often, but today he is clearly focused on you. Showing no weaknesses with you around.

Akabane smirked as Korosensei picked up the octopus. But halfway to Akabane, his tentacles turned into drills before he disappeared and returned with a bunch of ingredients and a live missile in hand... Or should I say 'in tentacles'?

I can't hear what he's saying because of the sound from the active missile with the rocket still on. But eventually he ate what it seems to be a takoyaki made from the octopus.

"Nagisa." I called the blue haired boy.

"Y-yes?" His composure is a bit shaken by Korosensei performance just now.

"Weakness number six, Korosensei is a cannibal." I pointed out with a straight face. The said teacher protested saying he's not a cannibal.

"You just ate an octopus Korosensei. You define yourself as one." I instantly shot down his argument leaving him sulking while starting the class.