Chapter 32

Isabella's POV

I had the worst dream of my life, what was wrong with me? I felt so free and careless. I woke up, looking around I was sleeping on the couch, the delicious smell of spaghetti filled the air.

I sat up and looked around, Angel came to my assistance "So, I see my little druggie is up" he smiled at me.

Little druggie...?

"What are you talk about? What happened? Ugh. I had the worst dream"

"I'm talking about you taking drugs and that wasn't a dream"

"What? I would never-"

"Oh, but you did cuore mio. The brownies weren't regular brownies, they were Hash Brownies which you deliciously devoured. See" he handed me his phone to watch a video. I covered my face with my hand, never have I ever felt so embarrassed and humiliated.

"I feel so hungry...but why were they...who were they for? Wait. Nick, right?!" I said and he nodded his head then I headed to the kitchen for a plate of spaghetti.

I finished eating two plates like I haven't ate in years. "If I would have known you'd be this hungry I would have made more" he joked, I gave him a 'Shut up before I hurt you' glare.

"T-The BBQ...I'm so sorry-" I looked at the clock 5:12 "Oh, shit. We still have time, let me go take a quick shower and get dressed. Thank you" I said kissing his cheek then running towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, applied a small amount of makeup. Quickly I put on a white long sleeve dress mid thigh, with a brown belt, brown ankle high boots and my brown bag then left my hair wavy.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said closing the door behind me, I notice what Angel was wearing. A light blue dress shirt, v-neck sweater, dark blue jeans, and brown ankle boots. "You look beautiful, my kind lady" Angel bowed. "Why thank you my kind sir" I bowed back, I hooked my arms to his. "Shall we, my lady?" He said opening the door.

"We shall" I said giving him a kiss on the lips then we left to his mother house.

This is a house? This...this is more like mansion...

"This? This is were your parents stay? You said house not mansion" I stood there staring at the outside, How does inside look like?

"Don't be nervous, cuore mio. You already met my Mother and Father so there's nothing to be nervous about also I'll be by your side throughout the whole meeting" he said kissing my temple, I nodded as he opened the door. I was crushed by a young women hugging out last breath.

"I'm so glad you came, Angel never brings his other mistress over. I guess you're that special to him" she back off, I looked at Angel who were clenching his jaw.

Other mistress? He has others?

"Amanda, that's enough! Stop saying foolishness to my fiancée" he said in his business tone, the girl named Amanda looked at us both in shock, I showed her the ring and she gasp jumping up and down squealing.

"-Isabella, this is my little cousin Amanda. Amanda this is my fiancée Isabella" Angel finished as we shook hands then she ran off.

I couldn't shake the thought of Angel having another mistress....I-I mean women in his life.

After meeting his whole family we sat down on the porch watching the stars.

Finally I broke the silence "What did she mean by mistresses?" I looked at him as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't listen to her she love causing chaos but if you must know... before I met you I was sleeping around more than I should have been"

"D-Did you ever loved one of them" I mumbled

He looked at me "Of course not...well...maybe one but it wasn't serious. Listen Isabella that's all in the past, I've changed, you changed me for the better. I love you and only you alright" he kissed me and smiled.

"What happened to her? To you guys? What was her name"

"Her name was Claire. It happened a few months before we met, we wanted different things, she wanted to have a new life with me in the country but I had work and a business to run...so she left" his eyes were filled with guilt and sadness.

"I'm sorry"

"For what? Like I said it's in the past, and I have one women in my heart that I love and cherish with all my heart" I smiled at him, we got up to go met up with everyone else inside. Suddenly the door opened, a women in her mid 20s, chestnut red hair, baby blue eyes with the body and legs of a model with a huge pregnant stomach.

"C-Claire..?" Angel choked, this is Claire? She gorgeously beautiful.

"Angel, we need to talk..." she said rubbing her pregnant belly.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you'd never come back"

"That's what we need to talk about, we have a problem. I've been calling your cell for the past few months and you'd never answer. I called everyone but they said you were busy"

"Claire this is my fiancée Isabella and Isabella this is my old friend of mine Claire" he spoke, we shook hands awkwardly.

"Do you need me to leave?" I asked Angel, he shook his head no.

"Have you told her?" Claire asked amused by how uncomfortable I looked. I looked at them both confused "T-Tell me what?" I asked, Angel look really angry.

"Claire...I think it's time for you to go now" Angel said in his stern tone.

What the hell is going on?

"So, I'm guessing he didn't. I thought couples tell each other everything then again I guess they don't" she smiled evilly at Angel.

"Claire. Watch it"

"No. Tell her the truth, Angel. Or are you scared of her leaving you, like I did"

"Tell me what? What's going on here?" I asked Angel.

"Nothing. Let go home" he said grabbing my hand forcibly.

"Tell her! Or I will! You can't run away forever Angel" she yelled.

"Claire, shut up!" He shot back.

"Fine. Angel never told you how I'm pregnant-" I looked at Angel who look like he was about to blow "-...With his child" she finished.

Wait. What? That's his unborn child?!

"You told me that you had no more secrets. You lied to me again." I said pulling away from him, stepping back.

"Cuore mio, it wasn't that big of a deal..."

What did he just say?! Is he blind or stupid?!

"Angel...this is a fucking big deal, she's pregnant with your unborn child...yours and only yours. How is that not a big deal. You promised me that you had no more secrets and this...this is a huge one...you know what, I-I quit and were over" I said as tears fell down my cheeks, I slowly took off my engagement ring and put it in his hand "-Jen and Nick will pick up my stuff from your house and my office, thank you for inviting me it was fun" I kissed him on the cheek and left, he begged and pleaded for me not to go but it was too late, I got into the cab and left.

I looked back he looked so broken like a huge piece of him ran off, and I did.

Getting out of the cab I seen Troy walking home with bags in his hands, Nick and Jen isn't coming home until tomorrow. Heart broken and confused I did the first stupid thing that came into mind.

I called Troy over my house and did the unthinkable.