Chapter 5

Isabella's POV

'Uh! the nerve of that guy, calling me a child?...jackass' I said to myself walking toward Nick and Jen scanning there groceries.

"What took you so long? And why do you look so annoyed?" Nick asked I gave him a death glare as he just stood behind Jen for a shield.

"Woah. Chill Bella, What happened to you?" Jen asked

"I see that jackass from the club that spilled my drink on my dress"

"And what happened?"

"We both grabbed the ice cream at the same time then the jackass had the nerve of saying I act like a child" I huffed

"Well, you do sometimes act like a child Isabella" Jen started walking towards my car.

"Now you're taking his side?"

"I'm not taking anyone's side Bella, I'm just being a good friend" Jen said slamming the car door, the ride back to the house was quiet, Nick tried to make us talk to each other but nothing worked if she doesn't want to talk then neither do I... Omg he is right I do act like a child. We reached our condo and unpacked the grocery bags and put the food where they belonged, I took a deep breath and walked inside Jen's room.

"Jen...Look I'm-"

"It's fine Bella, really.'' She said sitting up on her bed.

"No I need to do this. I'm sorry I acted like a stubborn child, do you accept my apology?"

"Maybe if I had someone to eat a bucket of ice cream and watch Netflix all night with me I could consider it" She joked, I quickly jumped on her bed and gave her a tight hug.

"Finally you both made up" Nick joked standing by the door, eating the ice cream

"Shut up and accompany us in the living room for ice cream and Netflix movies" I said in a British accent Nick and Jen busted out laughing at my terrible accent. I can't remember what time we fell asleep last night, I woke up on the living room couch, looking around my eyes caught the wall clock. Oh shit! We're late! I quickly got up and ran to wake Jen up in her room then to do my morning duties. I wore my khaki pencil skirt, white blouse, navy blue blazer and my pink salmon colored heels, then I hurried put a dash of make up and put my hair into a tight ponytail. Jen told me she had a stomach ache from all the ice cream she ate last night so she was going to call in sick today.

Reaching work I was greeted by Matt at the reception desk I admit he was kind of hot for a gay guy, yep that's right Matt is gay. It's hilarious when women see him and drool over him not knowing he's not into the opposite sex, only me and Jen knows his secret so far. "Hello honey" Matt said sending me a wink I giggled at his little joke, "Well hello there sweetie pie" I joked back waving goodbye to Matt on my way to the elevator. Reaching the top floor where the head CEO works walking toward my cubicle/office I see a note on my door 'Mr. Rossi would like to have a meeting with you as soon as possible in his office ASAP' it wrote. After putting my bag down on the floor I felt really nervous to meet the new CEO of Rossi Co. What if he doesn't like me? What if he an arrogant, stuck up, rich asshole? What if he's both? I tried to brush off the smell of nervousness off of me. I made it towards the door and knocked lightly three times a husky voice shouted on the other side of the door "Come in" he said I took a deep breath before I knew it I was greeted by the same grey eyes from the club and the market yesterday.

"Y-You're my new boss?" I said stepping back a few steps.

"-Wait...Your Angel Rossi, that Italian billionaire playboy?!" I continued as he gave me a stern look before turning back into his work. I was going to speak until he beat me to it.