𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟔 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐊

Start from the beginning

The moon reflected upon the dark blue water, creating a beam of white light that moved along the waves. You thought it would be an even prettier view if the stars could be seen in the water as well. 

But Jacob, he thought the view was at the highest peak of how beautiful one thing could be in his eyes. 

But he wasn't looking at the water, or the night sky, or the faire. He was looking at you with eyes filled with adoration and twinkling with the wonderful gleam of happiness, one that he couldn't help but feel whenever he was around you. 

It was just a reflex to be happy around you. And, sitting there, nearing the top of the ferris wheel with you sitting beside him, he couldn't be any happier. 

He reached over to put a hand around your shoulders, pulling you towards him and you simply let him, resting your head on his shoulder with a sigh in content. He kissed the top of your head tenderly, before letting his chin rest where he had just kissed you, feeling how you reached for his hand. As soon as you grabbed it, he laced your fingers together. 

And it was then his turn to stare in awe at the view before the two of you. 

He remembered the time he asked you to be his girlfriend. Actually, it hadn't really been him asking, it had just... Happened. One day, it was there. And he got to kiss you, to touch you, hold your hand, cuddle with you, share moments like these with you. 

However, he couldn't deny that the first couple of months in your relationship had been quite confusing; he had a somewhat good idea of what the two of you were, but a label had never been put onto the two of you. 

Until that one night, the first night the two of you had went out as... Whatever the two of you were. A fancy dance and all of that. He had never been one for fancy dancing though, but your mother had always been and she had invited you to a dance to celebrate her and your father's 20 years of a happy marriage. And you had accepted the request on the condition that you could bring a date. 

Jacob remembered how he had panicked when you had announced to him that he would be meeting your parents before you had even put a label to what the two of you were. Although, he had accepted the invite with a fluttering heart, happy that you had just chosen him to come and not somebody else. 

He remembered as clear as the night sky above you how he had kissed your forehead with his hand gliding down from your cheek to your waist and had seconds after calmly kissed your lips, capturing your heart in a short, sweet kiss, before he left to go find something to wear. 

But the second he exited your house, he had freaked out more than he ever had before, and had in panic called his friend, George (Spifey), and had explained the situation at hand to him. How he had been seeing someone 

"Zelk, are you finally getting some?" George had asked in a teasing manner. 

"Yes!" Zelk had exclaimed in panic, blurting out something that sounded way too weird for his taste, and he had once called MegaPvP cute, then said he wasn't going to prison for calling him cute. His weird was a high standard. 

But your weird matched his, which was one of the many things that he loved about you. 

The thing he remembered the most was when the two of you had arrived at the party, dressed up and ready to impress. 

"This is my boyfriend, Jacob." 

5 words. 5 words had put a label on the two of you after months of seeing each other. And he had suddenly been known around the party as the hosts daughter's boyfriend. 

Y/n's boyfriend. That was his title. 

And he was proud to own it. 

"You remember the time we met?" Jacob suddenly asked quietly, breaking the everlasting silence with a small sigh as he kissed your head again.

Of course you did. The time you met was probably the happiest day of your life. And the minut your eyes met, that exact moment, it stood about as still and peaceful as the night sky above you; a calming effect, one that left you with a fuzzy feeling inside of yourself and a giddy rush that made your head spin. 

The night had been a cold one, and the rain had been pelting down as you made your ways through the streets, headed towards the nearest bus stop with a slight buzz of alcohol coursing through you. And as you had sat down on the wet bench, your clothes and hair completely soaked, you had suddenly felt something cover you from above.

And when you had looked up, you had seen the friendly face of Jacob smiling down at you gently, holding his umbrella over you to shield you from the rain.

"You mind if I wait with you?" He had asked over the rain, still giving you a small smile, one that somehow warmed your cold and shivering body slightly. And you had nodded at him, giving him a just as gentle smile as you scooted over to make room for him. 

And the two of you had waited together, side by side, with only Jacob's umbrella preventing the rain from getting to you. You had given him your number, despite the alcohol that some might say was affecting your choice of actions, but had not had a single regret when you had woken up the next day. 

And Jacob had told you how he was waiting for the bus too, but after you had gotten on your's, you had seen how he had started walking down the streets with just a single glance over his shoulder - he hadn't been waiting for a bus. 

But he had called you a few days later to ask you out on a date, one that you simply couldn't find yourself rejecting. And it had been the best decision in your life. 

Out of just a couple of dates, many long chats and the first shy yet passionate kisses that you had shared, you had found everything you had ever seeked to find. A love, one meant to last, and a happiness, one that you had fought hardly to get throughout your entire life. 

Jacob made you utterly and purely happy. And to think it had been over him being friendly enough to share his umbrella with a slightly intoxicated woman at a bus stop on a rainy night in February, was something that you would never forget. 

It had been the start line of your relationship, the one meant to last. You could never forget. 

Reaching the highest peak of the ride, all the way up at where you were closest to the Moon and the many, many stars, you cuddled yourself closer into Jacob's sigh, holding onto his hand slightly tighter than before. It was completely silent now. The smell of sweet cotton candy and churros had disappeared as well, and the lights below you was now only a faint memory of the time standing in line. 

It was just the two of you now, even if you were practically still surrounded by people, both below you and running around between each other to get around faster.

Although you weren't quite as alone as the two of you thought. 

Because the stars was there, too. And the moon reflecting down on the dark blue water. It was just the stars, the Moon and you two, and it always would be. And what a perfect combination to finally find some peace. 

Some peace to just be there as Jacob and Y/n. Some peace to just be two stupid, young people in love. Some peace to be yourself. Just for once. 

___________________
Sorry, this one was short. Hope you still enjoyed tho!! 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 30K VIEWS! SHOULD I DO SOME KIND OF 30K SPECIAL, AND IF I SHOULD, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Thank you for the suggestion, you're awesome! 

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]