Probably, because he was ashamed of it. Or probably because he thought, what's the big deal? WUXIAN would comply to his every order, and if he would order him to suffer for 9 months and give birth, WUXIAN would just nod his head and say...
'Yes, WANGJI, as per your wish!!' Was that what he thought!!! What everybody thought!!! Just because he was being nice and compromising with them!!!! Everyone had always taken him for granted. Insulting him, betraying him. Commanding him around as per their wish.

Without thinking about the repercussions of their actions on him, they simply kept acting out of their own will. Intimidating him, ruling him. But now all that would change. Now his life would solely be his. He would be it's owner. Nobody was going to force him follow their way. Comply their command. And it will be his decision, his last say on this pregnancy. He will show LAN WANGJI that his will, his decision mattered. If he didn't want him back, he didn't care anymore. But he won't let them treat him as granted anymore. He would lead a life on his own term by himself.... He needed nobody.

Fresh tears rolled down, but not of sadness and longing but determination and aggression. He wanted some kind of justice, his heart yearned for some kind of retribution, satisfaction and pay back. From everyone. From WANGJI. And WANGJI'S baby gonna pay for his action. He didn't even realize his anger was leading him to being the destroyer of his own life. Because, once the baby was gone, he would never be able to forgive himself.

Because unlike some he wasn't strong hearted. He wasn't that determined. He couldn't even avenge his parents by hurting WANGJI, and here he was thinking of hurting WANGJI'S baby, that was his baby too, for ego satisfaction. The hurt, the fear, the anger was taking a total destructive turn. Destructive to himself. Because, he wasn't cold enough type, to bring havoc on an innocent life and remain guilt free. Or move on uneffected. He wasn't LAN WANGJI.

"I don't know how things escalated to this

"I don't know how things escalated to this. I confess, I am at fault but I don't know how to clean up the mess. I...... I really love bunny and no matter what, I can't live without him. I was just enraged when he said to terminate the preg. I just threatened him, so that he gets scared and stopped to think about it all. But it all took a total different turn and now he's adamant on terminating the pregnancy. Plzz, help me, help him. I can't afford to loose my everything, for a silly mistake of mine...."

WANGJI sobbed. His lifelong calm, cold, posture had said goodbye a long time ago. He seldom cried, hell, he cried only twice in his life and this was third time. And this time he was sobbing loud, because he could see everything getting ruined forever. Stoic face, Azured eyed, Poker faced Bobcat had a quick funeral, and instead was a Hyperventilating, Choking, Shaking, Scared Lion Cub WANGJI, who didn't know what to do, where to go!!!

His fault was he took everything as business deals, even relationships. He treated them in gain and loss scales, but everything aren't business. Everything didn't depend on gain and loss. Relationships aren't business. Manipulation, control, lurings, can work to a limit but once exposed they transform to a sharp knife, cutting off all ties, trusts and dependency.