Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)

Start from the beginning

"Idiot! Don't do it again! You'll kill me in my conscience!"

"Eh? You'll be dead if i don't do that (F/N)cchi, it'll make me sad and kill myself too. And besides i'm here now~ you don't have to worry about me~ I'm superman!" He said as he slowly poses like superman. That action made you laugh and accidently hit him on the arm causing him to yelp in pain.

"Wah! I-i'm s-sorry! Where did it hurt?!" You asked as he points out his aching elbow. You kissed it, he blushed and grinned.

"Kiss this too, it hurts like hell~" He points out his shoulders being gullible as you are, you kissed it too.

"Here too (F/N)cchi~" He points his cheek.

"You're kidding!" You blushed as he grins at you.

"No,i'm not it literally hurts~ ow" He said as he acts like his cheeks were truly aching. You sighed.

"Fine! But just once though" You puffed your cheeks as you look away trying to hide your blush. But it didn't go unnoticed by Ryouta.

You closed your eyes and leaned to his cheeks to kiss him when...

*smooch*

You felt a wet sensation on your mouth, you wondered and opened your eyes seeing to pair of eyes closed infront of you. Kise was kissing you on the lips. Your head literally exploded on his action. You immediately broke the kiss making him pout.

"Damn, i thought it would last longer than i expected-ssu" He mumbles loudly enough to make you here it. You on the other side were blushing furiously as your mind replays what happened recently.

"Y-you kissed me!" You blurted out.

"Eh? Don't you like it (F/N)cchi?" He asks you tilting his head in wonder. You found him so cute when he did that as you internally screamed and started twerking in your mind. (A/N: LOL)

"I-it's not like i-i don't like it or s-something"

"Since when did you became like Midorimacchi?!" His eyes widen in surprise as you glared at him. Remembering that green haired tsundere.

"(F/N), i have something to tell you.." That made you curious on what will he say and nodded at him to continue.

"I know it's late to say this..."

"But... when i learned about Minoru just using me and ditched me.."

"I realized all my wrong doings on you... I really cried all night and day knowing that you wouldn't forgive me..."

"Graduation came up and i mustered all the courage i have to approach you and say sorry about what i did."

"But you never came nor showed yourself... That's when i asked Akashicchi what highschool you'll attend after graduation.. At first he didn't say anything and i forced him to say something even if it's just a clue. Actually, he even tried to stab me with his scissors. Lucky for me there's Aominecchi and Midorimacchi to stop him doing it. That's when he finally said that you'll be attending Kaijou and i decided to follow you."

"Months passed when i finally realize that i like- no love you and regretted all what i did in the past. When i saw you stopped the commotion about my fangirls. My heart jumped in happiness and sadness at the same time as i saw you gone cold-hearted and emotionless."

"I said to myself not to give up until you forgive me, and here i am... wanting to confess what i feel for you. (F/N)..."

"Will you forgive me and be the part of my life again?"

You pretended to be asleep, teasing him because of his long speech.

"So mean-ssu!" He whined like a child, you laughed.

You kissed him on the lips as he kisses you back. When the two broke the kiss you smiled.

"Is that enough for an answer?"

"Yes, (F/N)cchi!" He grinned.

"I love you Ryouta"

"I love you too (F/N)"

With that, a new relationship blooms as the strong walls that you built goes tumbling down.

You came back to your old self. Thanks to your now boyfriend. Kise Ryouta.

A/N:

Sorry for making it LONG lol xD

Did you enjoy it? or not? haha

Sorry if you don't find it enjoying xD i promise to be better next time!

See yah again on the next oneshot!

Thanks for reading~