S1: Episode 8

3 POV

Viktor was still very pissed at Kageyama actions. "Babe come down it's not worth it. Sho is safe with us" Yuri said which calmed Viktor slightly "Plus if he even lays another hand on Sho that just gives me a grading to beat his ass" Yurio said smirking.

Hinata on the other hand was still shaken up by this which Otabek noticed "Hey it's ok" Otabek said 'He's right but if Kageyama does get me he'll take me back there. To the basement. I don't want to go back' Hinata thought.

"Sho" someone called but he couldn't hear them

'He'll do so much'

"Sho"

'He'll torture me'

"Sho"

'He'll......He'll'

"SHOYO!" someone shouted shaking his shoulders and knocking him out his mind, Hinata blinked a few times before looking at his worried family faces. He saw that it was Yurio who was in front of him.

"Huh?" Hinata said with confused eyes "Are you ok" Yurio asked "Yeah why wouldn't I be" Hinata said giving a fake smile which made Yurio frown. Yurio took his right hand off Hinata's shoulder before putting it under his eye wiping something show it to Hinata.

It was a tear "What?" Hinata said as he touched his face and felt the tears sliding down "Tell us what's really wrong" Yurio said with a firm tone that held worry behind it.

"I'm scared" Hinata said looking down, it seemed like something clicked in them "Don't worry Sho we'll protect you" Yuri said placing a hand on Hinata's shoulder "He won't even be able to get five feet within reach of you" Yurio said cracking his knuckles with a evil grin. "And if he does that only give us a reason to kill him" Otabek said innocently with a shrug. "Plus nobody messes with my son" Viktor said ruffling Hinata's hair

Hinat smiled "R...Right" Hinata said as they began walking home again talking and making jokes.

(With Karasuno)

"Kageyama I swear to you if you so much as go within five feet of Hinata you're off the team" Ukai basically yelled in anger "How's that gonna stop me exactly" Kageyama asked with a eyebrow raised.

In a flash Daichi had Kageyama pinned to the wall "Kageyama I will seriously murder you if you even look at Hinata wrong" Daichi said with a firm grip on Kageyama wrist and a killing glare and murderous tone.

"Scary" Kageyama said with a sly smirk, the only thing holding Daichi back from punching Kageyama is Suga "Alright" Kageyama said to which Daichi let him go and he headed towards his room but before he looked back at them with a smirk.

"But if he ever comes in five feet of reach I can't promise anything" Kageyama said leaving the room Suga and Asahi holding Daichi back "Calm down it's not worth it" Suga said, Daichi calmed down.

"We need to keep a eye on him" Takeda spoke up "I know which is why we'll be going with you guys for now on. Get some sleep I feel like tomorrow will be a long day" Ukai said, getting a corse of ok and yes.

Ukai is right tomorrow will be long day both good and bad things will happen tomorrow. Find out what happens next on

Hinata On Ice (A/N: God that was cheesy)