"Stupid cat," Harry muttered as he glared back at the animal.

"You just don't like her because you're heartless," Rose told him.

"No, I don't like her because she always interrupts us when we-"

"Children are present!" Rose interrupted with red cheeks.

"I love Tillie," Sebastian said sleepily as he cuddled closer to his twin.

"She loves you too," Rose lied. Tillie disliked both of the twins because they always tried to grab her tail. Sebastian mumbled a response as his eyes finally closed. Arabella was already asleep and soft snores were leaving her mouth.

"What time is it?" Harry whispered.

"Right after midnight," Rose sighed as she checked the clock next to her side of the bed.

"I already have feet pressed against me," Harry noted. Rose smiled as she cuddled into the blankets. The twins had a bad habit of kicking during their sleep, and Harry seemed to get the worst of it.

"Have fun with that," Rose mumbled sleepily.

"I won't," Harry said, but Rose had already fallen asleep. Harry sighed heavily, trying not to replay the nightmare in his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sebastian, I swear to Merlin, if you throw another pancake at me, we're gonna fight," Rose said sternly as she glared at her younger brother. The young boy had thrown a total of five pancakes that morning.

"He's just preparing for the quidditch season," Harry said, defending his soon to be brother-in-law.

"He's not even two yet," Rose scoffed. "He doesn't know what quidditch is."

"Quidditch!" Arabella repeated. Rose smiled at the girl and gave her some chocolate chips as a reward for good pronunciation.

"Ari is gonna be great at quidditch too," Harry said proudly. Rose glanced back at him, only to burst out laughing when she saw that Sebastian had thrown another pancake, and it had landed on the side of Harry's face. Seb, Ari and Rose all laughed as Harry stared at Seb with shock.

"I see you've made sure to teach my kids how to throw," Sirius said as he and Marlene entered the dining room. Rose squealed happily and pulled her dad into a hug as Marlene grabbed the twins. Harry rolled his eyes as he rubbed the syrup off of his face.

"I'm never leaving for that long ever again," Marlene said. "I swear that they're bigger."

"Marls, we were gone for a week," Sirius said. Marlene just shook her head and gave Sirius the twins so she could hug Rose.

"They've grown so much. Seb is already six feet tall," Marlene cried.

"He's not even three feet tall," Sirius said with a confused look on his face. Marlene just gave Sirius a look as she continued to smother Rose in a hug.

"Did they give you any trouble?" Sirius asked as he set the twins back down and continued feeding them pancakes.

"They were pretty good the whole time," Harry said. Rose said something, but Marlene was still holding her so tightly that no one could understand.

"Sorry, Rosie," Marlene apologized as she released her daughter. Rose took a deep breath before repeating herself.

"Seb still licks the walls for some reason, and Arabella slapped Harry when he told her it was time for bed."

"Harry, this is your father's fault," Sirius groaned. "He taught her to slap once, and she keeps doing it."

"She's just a strong, independent woman," Marlene said, picking up Arabella since the girl was done eating.