Chapter12||Princess

Start from the beginning

I climbed into the jeep, buckled my seatbelt, and turned my head away from him. I felt his burning gaze, slowly turning my head I sneaked a quick look right in time to see his tongue slowly glide along his bottom lip.

"Um, can we go?" I tried to diffuse whatever tension that was beginning to build up.

A while later, the jeep is started up and we drive off.

*****
The car ride was pretty awkward due to him not talking to me and vice versa. 

We arrive in the parking lot of ' lo apeggro'. It's the fancy new restaurant that opened up a few weeks ago, I never thought I'd ever be able to come here, because of how elite it is. The food here must cost more than my mother's car.

Jacob shuffled over to my door to open it, he offers me his hand but I pushed it away.

His charms don't work on me.

He smirked at me before closing the door. We began to near the entrance of the restaurant when Jacob's hand snakes around my waist. I hid my face as I dragged his hand away before taking longer strides to create a little distance from him.

I was a blushing mess.

The restaurant held an elegant European flare to it. it was filled with snobby people sitting around small round tables. There are golden encrusted columns that meet the immaculate gold floors and I can't help but be in awe at how beautiful this place is.

Our names were collected and shortly after we were led to our tables. Jacob pulled out my chair for me to sit and went back to his.

The classical music played lightly in the background, creating a calming ambiance. The waiter came, as if on que, to collect our orders and I ordered the most familiar thing I could find on the menu while Jacob spoke French to the waiter and I think it's something to do with shrimp.

The waiter disappeared and I just sat there for a while, avoiding Jacob's maniacal gaze.

"You look...lovely tonight." He smirked deviously at me, his green eyes were intense, which made me feel like he was peering into my soul.

"Thanks." I dismissed the compliment. I don't know why he's acting like this and I don't like it.

"What's on your mind?" He spoke as if reading my thoughts.

"You have been acting strange lately," I answered, curious about his response.

"What do you mean? Can't I take a beautiful girl out on a date?" He cooed.

"But you don't like me so--

"I never said that I didn't like you." He countered. He seems to have forgotten the incident that happened when we were first introduced. He was really rude to me. Just then the waiter returns with our food, I dug in, desperately to relieve my hunger. I was starving and that conversation didn't help in the least.

I'm such a fat ass.

I paid more attention to the food than Jacob. I'm embarrassed for finishing so quickly and to still be hungry.

"May I be excused?" I asked him like his reply mattered, just for the sake of being 'polite'.

I roamed about, hoping to find the bathroom when my chest collided with something hard.

"Are you lost, sweetheart?" A pair of large hands grabbed my shoulders. I looked up and instantly recognized who it was. It's the same creepy guy from school.

"You've got to be kidding me," I whispered. Can't he just gimme a break?

"I can show you a good time." He leaned in and I jerked back out of his grip. He swiftly pushed me against the wall and grabbed my hands to put them above my head, using one hand to keep them against the wall. His other hand slid down to my thigh, traveling back up under my dress.

"Move." I thrashed about to get loose.

"Ssh, princess, be still fo--

He fell to the floor, curled up in a ball, clutching onto his torso. Jacob stood over him, fists balled and jaws clenched. His eyes were narrowed at him and I moved before anything else could happen.

I neared a corner that had two thick grey doors, I clutched my purse, and walked into the bathroom, feeling the urge to throw everything back up.

***

A/N: finally a little action, hope you guys enjoyed that, there is more to come;-).

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe

~killerbeanqxeen