As they left the room they started to hear screams.. as chris was with his group of men and they surrounded the whole place and defeated William's squad..

Mew knew that gulf will be feeling scared and he made gulf to move fast so they got of the building...

As they were out of the building they.. walked upto a distance still mew was holding gulf's hand and gulf was following his lead and looking down to the ground and walking and thinking something...

As mew was the car waiting for them.. he stopped to talk to gulf..
But before mew could talk..

Fiz thong and first came running to them ...

"Are you guys alright?????" Fiz asked with a worried tone...

"Yes... " said mew looking at gulf..

"Guys let's get out of here " first said...

As first said gulf looked at him as he was shocked that even he knew about everything but he didn't knew and neither he said the truth...

"Yes.. let's go.." said mew as mew was still holding gulfs hand he pulled gulf along with him.. but gulf stopped him..

Mew looked at gulf but gulf kept is eyes down to the ground..

"I wanna talk here..." said gulf as his tears couldn't stop anymore and he wanted answers..

"Gulf it's still dangerous here.. " said thong

"I dont care I wanna talk now.." said gulf looking at mew

Mew could understand gulf but it was still dangerous.. mew held both his hands with gulf.. and said

"I know you wanna know everything.. I know I am a piece of shit but please listen to me this time I will answer all your questions at home please I request you gulf please na..."

"On one condition..." said gulf as his voice was still shaky

"Anything for you gulf..."

"The decision I will make you should accept that.. no matter what"

Mew knew that would happen and was the consequences of his lies.. but he had to accept it..

"I promise... " said mew..

Mew and gulf were with fiz and thong and first were following their car for the safety purpose..

None of them spoke and nobody knew what was going to happen..
As they dropped mewgulf safely first said to mew..

"We have hired some men to guard your place from outside so.. dont worry and talk to him..."

Mew just noded and both mew and gulf walked to their apartment..

As they entered the apartment everything was messed and broken... as gulf was walking mew held his hands...

"Gulf... there is a piece of glass.. be careful..."

Gulf was now shocked.. which was real mew the one he lived with or the one he saw back there...

They sat on the sofa opposite to each other

"Gulf I will tell you everything but let me give you a first aid..." mew was worried as gulf was punched hard he hat cut on his lips.. they dint beat up gulf bu still they punched him hard...

Gulf looked at mew as he was bleeding more as he saw his shoulders tshirt he wore was full red..

Gulf got and mew looked at him confused

Gulf walked to their bedroom and took the first aid box and came back to sit near mew..

"Remove your tshirt you are bleeding..." gulf said..