THINGS TO KNOW

Gulf was on his way to the university.. all he was thinking about what he had just told to mew..
"You just did it right gulf... it should be ended like this.. calm down and just focus on your work..."

Gulf was going to focus on his studies but all day he did was thinking about mew... and mew.. and only mew...

"Agggrhhhhh!!!!!!!"
Gulf grabbed his hair leaning down at the table...

"Stop thinking.." he said a little louder

"Ai gulf what the fuck is going on with you.. I am observing you from the morning.. is anything wrong???" Mild said in a confused way..
Mild was not abel to say what gulf was thinking as he never behaved in such a way...

They were in the cafeteria for their lunch and gulf was not attentive...
"Oiiiii gulf... what happened just tell me it's been 45 min and still you have the whole lunch to finish.. if you are not hungry I can eat yours...."

Gulf raised his one eyebrow to give a glare at mild...

"I will eat "
"Sure sure... eat .. take your time dude....."

Gulf needs to get this thing out of the mind.. it was approaching evening he was a little afraid to go to his room as he might see mew anywhere around and gulf was not ready to give any answers..

MEW'S ROOM

Mew was sitting on the couch with laptop on his lap and working on it...
He kept all the records and all the important and official details of all clients and the Mark's of the person to be killed.. he knew very well people would be searching for him ..  he always had his gun ready...

"BUZZZZZ.... BUZZZZZ...."
Mew's phone vibrated
Mew picked up the call ...

"What's the matter thong... I told you I am on a break..."

"Someone called Mew"

"Who????"

"Victoria"
Thong had a worried tone while speaking to mew..

"What does she need... this time???"

"She wants to meet you..."

"Thong tell her clearly I am on a break I cant meet and I will not"

"Mew she is our old client we can't do that"

"I can do that... that's your problem to manage... "

Mew hang up the phone and sighed...

"What does she needs this time???"

Mew wanted a beer to calm down a bit but when he looked up there were no beers left.. he got up and put on his jacket and headed to the near supermarket to buy some...

AT THE SUPER MARKET

Gulf was at the super market buying some stuffs to cook and some other things... the main reason of gulf being there was to avoid mew as much as possible and not to be anywhere around him...

At that time mew was there making his basket filled with beer cans.. and some snacks to have with them...

When he turned around he saw Gulf.. he was looking at the chips bag..

Here gulf was selecting the flavor of chips he wanted the Turned around to see that some is staring at him... he was none other than mew...

They glared each other for while.. gulf got a little panicked and turned and walked towards the billing counter...
Mew followed him but they were both on separate counters.. gulf was trying hard not to look at mew.. but mew was just had his eyes on gulf... he was just focused on him..

By doing the pays.. gulf got his things.. and went out quickly .
Mew just watched him.. go but mew dint give up he quickly did the payment and went to seek gulf...

He saw gulf across the street and he followed him as fast he could.. but gulf was walking too fast he wished not see mew..
Just because he cannot answer the questions of mew.. or he was avoiding himself to be with someone...

Heading towards their building.. mew called gulf ...

"Hey gulf... stop let's talk please just stop...."

Gulf dint bother and he was just walking..

"Are you running away gulf????"

Gulf stopped immediately...

"Just because you cant face the truth of that thing happens between us.."

Mew was very confident with every word he spoke...
Gulf dint turn around... he gripped the bad firmly.. with anger...
Mew took slow steps towards guld..

"How many days or months you gonna avoid this???? Huh... gulf"

Gulf turned and saw mew

"What do you want???? From me??"
Gulf was getting bold enough to reply back.. certainly he always avoids conversations.. but this was a different gulf maybe this is the real gulf. 

"Let's talk "

Gulf chuckled
"Talk... you wanna talk.. like what.. the thing with us the kiss..
You know what.. listen now I am gonna talk.... I am pissed... yes I am pissed with myself..
I was normal.. just before 48hrs ago.. and what.. I met a guy.. who I barely know his name.. the next day... we have a kiss.... Is that what you want to talk...
You know what mew.. just think it as passing cloud or a hit at the moment... because that doesn't matter.... you heared me right I am gonna go...."

Gulf was about to turn and leave but me holded his wrist and stopped him...

"You cant lie .. gulf... you know what I like in you the most...
I can read you.. clear as crystal...
I know its just fews hours or days we knew each other... but I just wanna know about you.. more
Atleast give us a chance to know each other....or you are disguised by the fact that you were kissed by a guy???"

Gulf dint know why but his anger was cooling down.. he wore a soft expression...

"Mew I never think that way... likeness and love has no gender...but it's that   I don't want to get involved in any kind of things.. please let me go..."

Gulf tried to get his wrist out of mew but couldn't...

"Gulf give me one chance.. no.. give us one chance... atleast let's start with being friends... from the zero.. I promise I wont do anything without your permission..."

Gulf mind was going blank... he was not in a mood to talk... that.. being friends was somehow hurting gulf...mew looked soo affectionately to gulf...

"Give me some time to think about it.... but don't ask how much time... now I gotta go...."

Gulf pulled his wrist and went into the building...

Mew wore a sweet smile while watching him go...

"Gulf you are crystal clear to read... I will not let you go.... and I am getting more Curious about you...." 

Mew smirked and walked towards the building....