EMOTIONS

Mew and gulf were now at mew's place.. gulf was taking out mew's medicines and keeping them in box and mew was watching gulf that how he cared ...

Mew always had an imagination that if one day he would have anyone in his life he wanted that person to give his all love and to take care and to love them with whole heart..

Mew wore a smile.. gulf turned and saw mew smiling at him..

"Why are you smiling???"

"Just.."

"Just .. what???"

"Its just you are too cute..."

Gulf was shy he turned around and continued what he was doing..

Mew chuckled

After arranging everything gulf saw that mew needed some comfortable clothes to put on.. but he dint knoe where are they.. so he went to mew ..

"Where are your clothes.. I will help you change,  you will feel comfortable "

" ohh.. in my bedroom second shelf..."

"Ok.. I will get them..."

"Hmm..."

Mew was looking something in his phone.. he suddenly remembered he placed his gun in that shelf..
He ran towards his room to stop gulf

On the other hand gulf opened the shelf to take mew's clothes out...

"Gulf..."

Gulf turned to see mew

"What happened???"

"Oh..well I remember my clothes are on the first shelf..."

Mew came near gulf and placed his hand on the shelf to close and move to another to open..

Mew was nervous.. he didn't wanted to hide but he knew gulf would leave if he tell the truth about him... he just wanted to be with him..

He took out the clothes and gave to gulf..

Gulf told mew to sit on the bed.. then gulf carefully release the cast and put mew's hand carefully down.. gulf moved his hands down to mew's waist to grab his tshirt and remove it carefully...
Mew was shirtless mew had a great physique.. his abs were the sexy part.. and gulf was getting attracted towards them... gulping gulf stepped back to take the clothes and helped them to wear..

Before putting on the tshirt gulf saw strange Mark's on mews back..

"Mew..what's this???"

"What..??"

"What are these Mark's on your back..??"

Mew had totally forgotten about his gunshot wounds which he got few years ago but it was almost faded but still visible..

Mew was now nervous.. he didn't know what to say..

"Oh.. these are my childhood injury Mark's.. don't worry it will be faded in years "

Gulf had a strange feeling.. but he didn't ask more as they were just in stage to know each other..

After some time gulf changed mew's clothes.. and mew became normal..

Mew was smiling all the time.. he knew gulf was being shy.. and was getting towards him.. but his mew was somewhere feeling guilty about hiding things with gulf.. but mew decided to live with the moment... he have to be with gulf and know more about him.. and care him and love him...

"Mew..."

Waking up from his thinking he saw gulf calling him..

"Mew..are you ok.. what where you thinking..."