Summer x Male reader

Start from the beginning

Summer: Of course I want to go on a date with you!

(Time skip)

Me and (Y/N) just got done with our fifth date. We are walking through a park at night. I couldn't be any more happy.

(Y/N): Summer, can I ask you something?

Summer: Sure, what is it?

(Y/N) went on his knees and was holding an open box with a ring in it.

(Y/N): Will you marry me?

I started to cry from tears of joy. The man that I love more then anything just asked me to marry him!

Summer: YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!

I tackled him in a hug. We fell down to the grass below. I smashed my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around him. I let go of the kiss and saw him smiling. He got the ring out the box. He grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on my ring finger.

Summer: I love you so much!

(Y/N): I love you too.

He leaned towards me and wiped my tears away. He kissed me and we stood there for a bit. I wanted to keep kissing him, but the need for air was getting to me. We broke the kiss. I looked at him in the eyes. He is now mine and I am now his.

(Time skip)(Readers POV)

Me and Summer got married. We made a house in the middle of a forest, so it was pretty quiet. Me and Summer are just sitting on the couch. She was hugging my arm. Summer suddenly got up.

Summer: I have to go get some groceries. I'll be right back.

(Y/N): Ok then.

She went through the front door and closed it. I sighed and got up. I walked up to the fridge and got out a soda can. I sat back down and took a sip. I started to get a weird feeling. It felt like I was being watched.

(Y/N): My mind is probably playing tricks on me.

I tried to ignore the feeling, but it just got stronger. I got up and decided to look around. Summer just left, so it can't be her. Unless she is playing some kinda joke on me. I put my soda down on a table.

(Y/N): Could it be a Grimm that is giving me this feeling? It wouldn't be too far fetched.

I looked around the house and couldn't find anything. I got a notification on my scroll. I checked it and it was Ozpin. He wanted me to do a mission at a nearby town. I accepted it.

(Y/N): It won't take too long.

I texted Summer that I was going on a quick mission. She said to be careful.

(Y/N): Let's get going.

(Time skip)

There was a some Grimm attacking the town. Everyone was hiding. I dashed over at all the Grimm and killed them all with a punch. Everyone came out of hiding and started to praise me.

(Y/N): It's alright citizens. The Grimm threat is gone now.

I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked at a young woman who kissed me. She said thanks for saving the town. I blushed a little and rubbed the back of my head.

(Y/N): I was just doing my job.

I got a message on my scroll. It was Summer. She said that she needed me back home. I put away my scroll and jumped away.

(Y/N): That woman was nice, but she didn't need to kiss me.

I quickly made it back to my house. I walked in and didn't see Summer. I was confused. I shrugged and sat down on the couch.