Chapter 21:- Hostages

Depuis le début

(Levi didn't hesitate and killed Zatougi in cold blood.)

"Y-yes............"

"Thank you for contacting Akakuro Corporation. Have a good day sir."

The call hanged up and Sirzech gritted his teeth a little bit. He was forced to put down the man he thought was his friend. It's obvious that Levi didn't remembered Sirzech since he lost his memories. Never thought that the day would come for the end of Levi as Sirzech felt it. But having the responsibility, he knew he couldn't just keep retreating back. Levi wasn't the man he used to knew back in the day.

"Damn it. What the hell happened to you Levi?"

He then quickly took in a shot of whisky and looked deeply at the moon.

__________________________________

LOCATION:- TSUBAKI HOUSEHOLD

TIME:- AFTERNOON

3RD POV:-

Levi immediately stood up with sweat dripping down his whole body. He panted hard as he recalled what just happened. He then slightly went over to his neck and found it to be bandaged. But then he felt something heavy next to him as his right hand were grabbed. Just as he turned around, he immediately blushed and held his face. Then just as coincidence, Tsubaki woke up and rubbed eyes before seeing Levi. She then sighed and held her blanket up.

"Explain." Levi said while looking away.

"Honestly, I was expecting to wake up before you."

Tsubaki said as she got out of the bed and wore her undergarment stuff. Levi felt headache and groaned quietly. Tsubaki noticed and said,

"I'll prepare a breakfast. Just take a shower and come down when you're done."

Levi looked at the clock and said,

"But it's afterno-"

Tsubaki were nowhere to be found as she sprinted out of the room. Levi deeply sighed before hearing the notification sound. He looked over and picked up the phone.

*New messages from Mr. Smith*

*Missed call from Unknown*

He then turned on the phone and looked at the message that Mr. Smith sent him.

"Meet me at the club we used to drink in. Sharp tonight."

Levi then turned off his phone and went to bath. He looked at the mirror before holding an anger expression. He then held up his hand and looked deeply at it.

"Why did I stop it? I should've ended his chapter right by there. Ergh........"

Levi then looked back at the mirror but saw a different reflection. Sure it was same replica of him, but something is in there that stood out the rest. Levi saw the same man who had his fangs out, with blood spilling all over the chest wear. Levi was surprised when he noticed a vampire, but the most anticipating part that it was actually him.

"Surprised to see me? You should be. Afterall, I'm something you couldn't even destined to be."

His thought suddenly came out as he reacted to Tsubaki interruption.

"Your clothes are on the bed and I think bath towel is inside the wardrobe next to you."

"Thank you, Tsubaki."

"Thanks me when you have a pleasant shower."

Levi then went onto bath and finished it. After drying out his hair, he wore a decent style and came out of the room to join Tsubaki. He went down the stair and saw Tsubaki, who set the food on table.