Chapter 21:- Hostages

Começar do início

Everyone stayed silent and look at each other in nervousness except Sirzech who looked sternly at Zeoticus. He then said,

"Given the situation, it's not over yet. We can sti-"

"Just get out of here. Everyone, leave me alone." Zeoticus interrupted him.

Everyone then complied and left the room, they all saw Venelana barging through the crowd as she wanted to see what's going on. Sirzech saw her and sighed before going to his room. Rias's peerage held their head down in shame which alerted Rias. Rias couldn't help but felt as she is a bad example of leadership. Wanting to cheer them up, Rias decided to take them out.

"Hey, why don't we just take a rest and enjoy our day off?" Rias said while smiling.

"That's a good idea!" Akeno said.

"Second that." Kiba said.

"What about Issei?" Xenovia asked.

"I-issei is okay for now. So he can also come......." Asia sniffled.

Everyone suddenly felt sad as they know how much Asia care about Issei. If there's one thing that Asia want, it's to be with Issei as long as she could live. Rias then hugged Asia and brought her close which led to Asia crying.

"How c-could he do t-that to him? W-why, why do Issei has to su-uffer? What kind of m-monster is he?" Asia cried even more.

"Shhh.........." Rias calmed Asia.

Everyone heart fell sink. Sirzech saw the scene and immediately went over to his office. While going, he held out his neck cuff as in response to pressure. While entering his office, he then sat down at his chair and held his head on table while closing his eyes. The thought were fully flooding his head as he couldn't bring himself to. After a few minutes of thinking, he then tremendously picked his phone and dial a number. While dialing, the person response.

"Akakuro Corporation. Order?" Unknown person spoke.

Suddenly vision started covering as a voice in Sirzech head.

(A/N):- "Before I let you go on foward, let me tell you that these are normally visions that horrified Sirzech. So these bold sentences in brackets are what troubling Sirzech, visions."

(Zatougi:- Rias, t-tell your f-father I deeply apologize f-for not c-coming ov-ver for drinks.)

"Assassination." Sirzech said while holding his face.

(Jaiden screamed as Levi brutally killed him.)

"Name and whereby?" Unknown person asked once again.

(Levi almost killed issei with his own hands.)

"Levi Hibaru, from planet earth." Sirzech said.

(Levi bashed Grayfia by throwing her to the ground.)

"As in Levi Vladi? The former 'prodigy' of Vladi clan?" They reassured.

(Milicus:- Father, why do everyone call this Levi a 'bad' man?)

"Yes.........." Sirzech sighed.

"Starting bid?"

(Levi:- I'll promise you, I will finish each and every one of you until there's no more, until human can live in peace, until justice is served.)

"7 Millions"

(Zeoticus:- Coward, Traitors, Incompetents!)

"Final thought. Confirm order?"