"No," he said with a shake of his head. "Steve wants to play baseball for some reason. I think he's bored. But, I never pass up a chance to see Sam lose at something so I agreed to go."

"That's good, Bucky," she said honestly. She was proud to see that he was trying to enjoy some of his newfound freedom and embrace change. However, the hand on her back slackened a bit and she noticed the twitch in his jaw. "You're hesitant."

"A little."

"It's been a while since you've had fun," Martina urged, brushing the bottom of his scalp. 

"This is fun," he teased, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "But, yeah, it feels kind of weird."

"Weird is good."

"Very good." Bucky smiled as he dipped back down and brushed his lips against her jaw. "So, your plans for today."

"Stark is busy -you know- running his billion-dollar business. I don't want to bother Wanda. Natasha went on a mission, Clint is AWOL, and I certainly don't want to go anywhere near Loki and Artemis, so I'm going to do some solo training."

Bucky furrowed his eyebrows. "You ready for that?"

"You can't run forever," she said, grabbing a hold of his arms as she stepped away from him. "Right?"

"Right," he stated, dragging her back one more time as he placed a quick modest kiss on her lips. "I'll see you later, doll."

Martina smiled at herself and was filled with a strong sense of pride as she manipulated the fire in front of her. After some careful planning- and thanks for the fireproof suit- she had managed to make it rain fire. Literally

All around her glowing little embers were falling from the ceiling and fading away before they touched the ground. It reminded her of watching the snowfall. She twirled around and let the flame-flakes touch her skin as she did. 

With a smirk and a snap of her fingers, the flames went away and the room returned to its normal sterile environment. She was about to see if she could potentially create a wall of fire until another idea popped into her mind. 

Turning back around on her heels, she looked at the fire pit in the center of the room. 

"You can do this," she muttered to herself, snapping her fingers once again the extinguish the only flame left in the room. "You can do this."

She took a deep breath as she held her hands out in front of her and stared at fire pit. 

Of course, nothing happened. 

She recentered herself and held her hands out in front of her, squeezing her hands into fists as she gritted her teeth. 

Nothing. 

"Come on!" she yelled. "Come on, just do it! Just a little spark! Anything!"

She closed her eyes as she raised her hands in the air and felt a sudden heat surround her. For a second, she was hopeful that a fire had actually started but then she let out a wail when a sharp pain cracked in her head as she realized that the heat had come from within her. 

"Look what you did!"

She could see that the car was upside down, and she was barely clinging on to the seatbelt wrapped around her.