Vesta's student flies through on my brother

It's been 15 minutes since I got reunited with Aurora. Percy, me, Emily, Mal, Harry and Aurora all sat in a circle, playing truth or dare. "T or D, Nuna?" Mal asked me. "T." I replied. "What's your boyfriend's name?" She asked, grinning. "Oooh!" Emily, Soph and Aurora said, smiling. Percy smirked and Harry scowled. "Boyfriend?" He asked, growling. "Uh..." I said, blushing, "His name is-'' I was interrupted by a Pegasus, a Boar, a boy with flying shoes, a boy with angel wings, another boy and girl, flying through the windows. The girl was riding the Pegasus, a boy riding the Boar and the other two was flying. I stood up, ready to fight. "Lillian, stand down. It's just me." The boy with flying shoes said, "Stand down. It's just me." I froze, staring at him. "Pelen?" I asked and he nodded. I ran towards him, hugging him. I pulled away after a minute. "Hey Dad." Pelen said, walking over to Hermes. "Hello, Son." Said Hermes. "Cupid!" I said, hugging the winged boy. "Hey, Lillian." The son of Venus said. I pulled away a minute later and turned my attention to the Boar. "Chy!" I said. "Hey, sis." Chyasor squealed. I hugged my Boar brother and looked at the Pegasus. THE Pegasus, actually. "Pega?" I asked, reaching forward to stroke his muzzle when a hand grabbed my wrist. "Take another step towards Pegs and I'll hurt you." The girl said. I stared at her in disbelief. "Emily, she can be trusted." Zeus said. I looked over my shoulder at him and looked back at the girl. "I'm not gonna hurt him." I promised her and she frowned, her hand removing from my wrist. I turned towards my older brother. "Hi Pega. Remember me?" I asked. "Hey, lil sis. You've grown." Pegasus whinnied and I laughed. "I'm ten years older, Brother." I replied.