"Okay...I think I understand what you mean..." Jungkook says, the hesitation in his soft voice as clear as day.

Taehyung softly presses his hand against Jungkook's back, running up and down slowly, Jungkook shivers.

Jungkook was at a loss. He didn't know where the end, middle or start was. And now he was more confused than ever. Life just kept throwing things at him, and now he didn't know whether he should accept it, fight against it, or stay away from it.

With Wendy, he had always had a strong love for her. But he knew now that she was happy, his problems wouldn't seem as a priority for her. But all of Taehyung's words made it seem different.

And with Taehyung, opening up the slightest caused the two to kiss, and now it was like the wedge between them had lifted, after all those years, and now the two were less awkward and more touchy feely with each other. Thinking about it, Jungkook didn't know how to feel.

He said clearly that he didn't want anything to be turned into a sob story, a cliché romance book, but the more he strayed away from reality, the more he realized that if it wasn't cliché, it would be even more complicated to figure out.

And that's when it hit him, that Jungkook had no idea just who Taehyung was, and it was the same for Taehyung. The two were merely comfortable because they knew each other for what they saw, not for what they truly analysed.

Jungkook's mind boggled from one thought to another, if it isn't a cliché story, and it isn't complicated, then what's to make from it?

------

"What are you thinking about?"

Jungkook is still sitting with Taehyung, and now the night was in full swing. Jungkook sighs, "I think I'm going to see Wendy like you said," Jungkook walks over, wrapping a scarf around his neck. Taehyung places his phone down next to him, looking at Jungkook with a frown, "now? Isn't it too late? You should have gone before."

Jungkook shrugs, fixing his floppy hair before opening the door, "like you said, I shouldn't make the same mistake you did." The small boy doesn't allow Taehyung to respond, and shuts the door softly. He takes a deep breath, and starts walking. In a matter of minutes, Jungkook is at Jin and Hoseok's door. Hesitantly he raises his hand, and knock.

The door flies open so quickly that Jungkook can't even comprehend the events that follows.

"Jungkook! My baby!"

"...Jungkook? OH MY GOD! Someone grab him before he leaves!"

"What are you doing here? I don't care, I missed you so much!"

Jungkook is dragged in by Jin, and then is pushed down onto the ground, allowing all three of his friends to jump on him and smuggle him.

"Do you have any idea how much I missed you?!?!"

"I'm so sorry, I'll be a better friend!!"

"Bitch if you ever leave again, I will choke slam you to the other side!"

Jungkook's face is pressed against the ground, and suddenly Jin's loving nature turns a tiny bit aggressive. Jungkook coughs, "oi-carnr-breev!"