04. 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

CHAPTER FOUR

a warning

Saturday rolled around quicker than expected, and it was a good thing too because Angeline was getting sick of watching tacky promposals and taking useless tests. Today was the seniors-only beach party that happened every single year the week after spring break.

"Wear the yellow bikini." Paige tossed it at her as she searched through Angeline's selection of swimsuits. "It makes your skin look so much more tan."

Angeline held it up and huffed, shaking her head. "I was thinking of my red one, the cherry red one, to go with my nails."

Paige's eyes widened. "Oh, good idea."

The blonde girl started to search through the countless bikinis that Angeline seemed to have, finally finding the one she had previously described. Paige inspected it with raised brows.

"I might have to borrow this, you know," Paige hummed before she passed it along.

"Then our vaginas will be touching the same material," Angeline disclaimed. "That's like sharing pants."

"Panties," Paige corrected her before she shot her a disgusted look. "You say the most crude things sometimes, Angel. Besides, that's what washing machines are for."

Angeline sighed and peeled off the dress she was wearing. The brunette did wish she could stop saying stuff that got her into trouble, but it was like her mouth had no filter. If her brain thought it, she just had to say it. If she didn't she felt like she would explode.

Nobody understood that, except maybe Ciara. Her friend with bleached hair thought Angeline's burst of thoughts were actually funny, but everybody else seemed to shoot her glares or tell her she was inappropriate.

Angeline slipped off her bra and underwear and pulled on the bikini, turning so Paige could tie a tight knot at the back for her. Once she was secured, she slipped the dress back on and grabbed her bag.

"How does my hair look?" She asked.

Paige smirked. "Perfect. We both look hot."

Angeline smiled at her friend as Paige turned to check herself out in the mirror, clearly loving what she saw. Angeline was by no means unconfident, she loved herself too, but Paige made sure everybody knew there was not a single flaw on her body.

"Will Mitch be downstairs?" Paige questioned. "You need to introduce me to him."

Angeline's face contorted into one of slight disgust as she watched the blonde beauty pull the low cut of her dress down even further, her breasts practically spilling out.

"Paige, I'm not setting you up with my dad's security!" She whined.

"Oh, come on, Mitch won't be able to resist when he sees me," Paige replied with a small giggle.

Angeline rolled her eyes in amusement and turned off her bedroom light. The pair started to walk down the marble staircase, talking about how Jackie Williams' parents had supposedly gone bankrupt and she was dropping out of school.

"It's literally so embarrassing for her," Paige scoffed, shaking her head. "I think I would literally die if that ever happened to me."

As they reached the bottom of the staircase, Angeline saw Mitch stood in the foyer, typing something into what looked like an iPad, but she knew it was some high-tech security thing. She knew it had access to everything in the home, like the gates and the security cameras and lists of people who weren't allowed on the premises, stuff like that.