¡14

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Sanji'ana Alia Teno/
*5 months later*

/Opa Locka,Florida //Sanji'ana Alia Teno/*5 months later*

❤💬↗

@sanjii_ :  i will love you forever 💕

Yep thats right I'm pregnant, it is what is tho......it was all a mistake tho,me and her daddy was fighting cause he smoked my weed like bruh don't do that so we were fighting and some how we kissed and the kiss turned into me being pregnant, since me and Jv wasn't together at the time we just say bet co parent but that went down the drain after one month of me pregnant, we ended up going out and made it official, his ugly ass ex Kesha talking bout im the reason why Jvair left her ,shit bitch better not blame shit on me wig lifting face ass. As for my Lil business i check in when i can but i left it up to Ameer ,so him and Al,Wade doing it now ,Nana me, pookie and Z are close asf like those two was our big sister we all kicked it off good,i meet Jv aunt,Brother and cousin and they were so damn nice unlike Jv mean ass but that's still my boo idc,Titi like my lil daughter hell she calls my mummy i frl cry that day.

Right now me and Jv was in my room deciding where the baby was gone stay at,"Just come live with me damn cause we not spending money for two cribs and such "he groaned.

"But i don't wanna ur place can't hold us "i told him rubbing my belly,i was 5 months ,me and jv didn't know the gender only Nana,Pookie,Z , Majaha and My mom and Jv aunt cause they talking bout gender reveal and baby shower.

Just so they know if it ain't BLUE nobody eating everything done."what you mean- girl shut the fuck up you moving in ,we gone start pack by Friday "he rolled his eyes and lay down and i soon follow.

"Sick me"i mumbled but his ass had to hear,"sick me too".

~
"I will dead ass throw that phone answer that shit"Jv mumbled clearly pissed off that my phone keeps ringing, opening my eyes i reach over for my phone ,didn't even bother looking at the caller id.

"Hello"i said rubbing my eyes, "yo sister finna fight"i headd Kv voice and that all the sleepiness in me was out,"gimmie 15 minutes "i told him hanging up i hurried and change into a black biker tights,and Jv black hoodie and my black fur slides.

I took my keys off the dresser and my phone and went out,hopping in my car i started it and drove off to the school.

I got here pretty fast,hopping out the car i looked  around the school and a big crowd was over to my right guessing thats where i pushed all these kids that was in my way and made my way to the front going beside my sister .she was mugging the fuck outta this-lord have mercy on me tho,ill shaped bog head little body girl." Wassup sis?"i ask Majaha."dis girl really trying me like ion do shit to her but on pops amma fight her ".

"Will you said on pops so go fight girl"i waved her off ,my sister ain't no punk, she been in plenty of fights making her had to move school and crazy thing is she don't like to fight.

She nodded and throw the first hit.

~

"Call me if nun happen tmrw"i told her leaving out her room ,mom wasn't here and she said she wasn't coming over.

"Fuck you were?"Jv ask as i came in my room taking off my slides,looking for my bonnet i answer him,"Maj was inna fight"and continue to look for my bonnet.

Fuck is this shit at i better find it cause im not buying no more got me messed up,"ohh who won?".
"Majaha rock that lil girl world "i told em laughing, "so no video?"he laughed a lil bit,"ion know ask Kv i think he got it"i told em finally finding my bonnet,i wrapped my hair up and put it over my hair.
Going in the  bathroom i take a pee.

Taking off my shorts i putted in my dirty hamper and washed my hands going back in the room,"im hungry asf tho"jv said as he rubbed my belly making the baby kick me ,"stop nigga these kicks hurt"i whined swatting away his hands ,while he mugged me,"Don't expect another one!"i added rolling my eyes, "We gone see","we not gone see!".

He done got me fucked up talking crazy.

~
My tablet screen cracked up i can't even see so good😤 .

-welp lets get started