Kai can we shift? I asked.

We can but are you sure? I mean you're still recovering. And it's going to hurt a little. Kai said unsure.

I'm sure. I've always wanted to shift. Pleeesaassse??? I pleaded.

Ok fine. I really can't win against you. He sighed.

Yaayyy!! I cheered.

I quickly took off my clothes.

Ok you remember how i looked right? He asked.

I nodded.

Imagine yourself as me. Keep that image in your head and picture yourself changing into it. He instructed.

I closed my eyes and remembered kai's figure. Pure white fur. Golden eyes.

I imagined myself changing into him.

I could hear my bones cracking and shifting. It was painful but i had already gone through worse so it was bearable. I was soon on my fours and i could feel myself shifting into a wolf's figure. White fur started coming out and soon covered my whole body.

I opened my eyes when i felt that the shift was complete. I shook off my fur and walked to the full body mirror on the other side of the room.

You're a lot bigger than i thought you were! Even the alpha wolves i saw are like half your size! I gasped.

Of course. I am not a normal omega wolf after all. It seems you were able to shift for the first time without any problems. Kai said relieved.

I jumped around excited to be in wolf form for the first time in my life. My tail wagging around like crazy.

You're really excited aren't you. Kai chuckled.

Yup. I've always wanted to shift. I said happily.

Just then i heard the bathroom door opening.

Pha came out. He dropped the towel he was holding when he noticed me.

He looked at me wide eyed. His mouth was hanging open and he blinked multiple times.

"F-forth?" He asked hesitantly. I walked over to him and rubbed myself against him. I reached upto his elbows.

He slowly reached his hand out and pat my head gently. I leaned into his touch and purred softly.

He still had a bewildered expression on his face.

"Why is your wolf so huge? And it's pure white..." He asked dazedly.

Since i couldn't really answer him, i just nuzzled his neck with my snout.

"Hey that tickles." He giggled.

He buried his hands and nose in my fur.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

The bedroom door suddenly opened and mom and dad came in.

They froze when they saw me. They stared at me wide eyed and their mouths were wide open.

"Oh my goddess... Forth? Is that you?" Mom asked surprised.

I went over to them and rubbed myself gently against them and purred.

I was a little taller than mom and reached dad's elbows.

"Aren't you an omega?" Dad asked.

I nodded.

"Then why is your wolf twice the size of a full grown alpha wolf? And your eyes are golden? And white fur?" He asked.

What should we do? I can't really talk in this form. I asked kai.

I think it will be easier to show them rather than explaining with words. He said.

What do you mean? I asked.

Let me take over and you'll know. He replied.

I let kai take over.

Kai's pov:

I looked at pha's parents who still looked completely bewildered. I signed them to close the door.

Pha's dad closed and locked the door and turned to me.

Since it was just to show them how I'm different from other omega wolves i decided to use a small harmless spell.

I concentrated on gathering a small amount of mana and covering myself with it. The mana looked like gold dust.

I slowly lifted off the floor and floated a few inches in the air.

Woah... Forth gasped in amazement. Will you teach me how to do that as well? He asked.

Of course. I'll teach you all the spells i know. I answered him.

I could feel he was getting really excited. I chuckled. I was glad i could make him happy.

"moon be blessed..." Pha's dad mumbled in astonishment. The other two also looked equally shocked.

I pointed towards pha with my snout and some of my mana went towards him and wrapped around him. He was also lifted a few inches from the floor.

"Woah!" He gasped.

I could imagine zen's bewildered expression. I chuckled at the thought.

After a few moments i decided it was enough and slowly lowered myself and pha to the ground.

"What in the world are you?" Pha's dad asked.

Come on shift back. I need to talk to them. I told Forth.

But they are all looking... He hesitated.

I looked at all three of them in turns. At first they were confused but then pha got the idea.

"Do you want us to look away so you can shift back?" He asked.

I nodded.

They all turned the other way.

Now shift back and let me have control so i can explain to them. I said to forth.

Ok. He agreed.

He shifted back and put his clothes back on. After he was done he let me have control again.

You can turn around now. I said.

I could tell pha's parents flinched at my voice. They never heard it before after all.

They all turned around and looked at me.

I think it's pretty obvious but I'm not a normal wolf. I am an omega. That's not a lie. But I'm not a normal omega. I started.

They were all listening intently.

I suddenly felt light headed. I stumbled back a few steps but pha caught me before i fell.

Haish. This is why i told you not to. I scolded forth.

Sorry... He mumbled softly.

"You need to eat. We can talk after you've eaten." Dad said.

I nodded and let forth take over again.