Kidnapping

Bakusquad

AnimeTiddies
Uhh hey guys
Come outside
And don't wake anyone up

TapeMeDaddy
It's 3 am , everyone's asleep
Wtf do you want at 3 am lmao

AnimeTiddies
Wake them up Sero then come outside

TapeMeDaddy
Oh god ok
Bakugou is going to be ✨ P i s s e d

AnimeTiddies
Yeh yeh okay just hurry

5 minutes later the bakusquad met you outside. Everyone except Sero was sound asleep so they were all still half asleep, Bakugou wasn't though he was just insanely angry.

"(Y/nnnn) why did you wake us up... and who's car is this?" Mina rubbed her eyes in an attempt to wake herself up.

You were all currently surrounded around the back of a car that was definitely not yours which was worrying. It was a rare sight but you were visibly nervous, like full on sweating and twiddling your thumbs.

"U-Uhm.. Sooo... I did something..." The genuine nervousness in your voice woke everyone up and calmed Bakugou down a bit, it wasn't often they saw you like this so they were all really concerned.

Kiri gently rubbed your shoulder to try calm you down. "(Y/n) are you guys okay? What did you do? Whatever it is we'll help you." Kaminari decided to also pipe up. "Even if you murdered someone!"

You sighed and popped open the back of the car. As soon as everyone saw what was in there they went from concerned to just 'what the fuck.'

It was silent for a few seconds before Sero finally spoke up. "(Y/n)..."  "Yes Sero?" There was another pause then he finally asked the question everyone wanted to ask.

"Why is Shinsou from general studies bound and gagged in the back of this car?" Shinsou wasn't even struggling which made it all weirder , he just looked completely done with the situation.

You scratched the back of your neck. "Listen I can explain! He was just so cool at the sports festival, no he's just so cool overall! And he wouldn't be my friend soo I started following him around then I found out he was going out tonight so I followed him then I got overwhelmed with emotion and knocked him out then stuffed him in this car I stole!"

"..I'm beating yo ass" Bakugou went to attack you but Kiri bear hugged him to restrain him which earned him a range of curses from our sexy little porcupine.

"I'm sorryyy!!! Ugh Shinsou why wouldn't you be my friend wahhhhg!" Like a baby you started dramatically crying. Shinsou still just deadpanning.

"Oh my god (Y/n)! Stop committing crimes! What're we going to do... d-do we have to kill him? What if he tells? I won't let my wife go to jail!" Mina lunged at you and pulled you into a hug, also sobbing now.

Kaminari awkwardly laughed and closed the boot of the car. "We can't kill him! Well... not here.. I know a place we can go." Sero nodded "I got a guy who could take care of the body."

Bakugou finally stopped trying to escape from kiris iron grip. "You shitty extras wouldn't know where to start with killing someone I'll do it-" Kirishima put his hand over Bakugous mouth and activated his quirk so he didn't feel the biting.

"GUYS! We aren't killing him we're hero's remember? Let's just talk to him. Kaminari bro open the boot again." Kaminari nodded she opened it again. Shinsou was pissed.

After telling you to take over holding Bakugou was which you happily did , who was going feral btw. He walked over to Shinsou and helped him sit up then took the gag out of his mouth.

"Untie me , my cats are probably starving , oh also, what the fuck." Shinsou glared at you at the end of his sentence which you actually found stupid attractive.

"We're so sorry that (Y/n) kidnapped you, don't tell anyone she did this, please?" Kiri was decided to approach this nicely but Kaminari wanted to do otherwise.

Pikachu pushed past Kiri and grabbed Shinsou by his collar. "LISTEN YOU WE LOVE HER AND IF YOU TELL WE'LL... WE'LL CRY AT YOU!" Mina was cheering him on in the background.

"I won't that's a lot of effort." Proud of himself Kaminari pulled back but was instantly slapped over the head by Kiri. "Don't push me again bro! Not cool"

Finally not being able to hold back you ran forward and put your hands on Shinsoua shoulders. "Pleaseeee join or squad! *sniffle* I-I'll buy you all the cat food you want for a year!"

While the others weren't obsessed with him like you but everyone could agree he was pretty cool and would be a good addition to their squad. Well Bakugou didn't think that he don't like anyone.

"I don't want you to kidnap me again so sure whatever but buy me the cat food." You squealed and threw yourself on top of Shinsou , cuddling your new main bitch.

Bakugou instantly started screaming and cursing , trying to pull you off him out of jealousy but you weren't letting go. Shinsou was just letting this happen, he already regretted agreeing.

One thing was for sure though... Everyone got a new rival