raising the flag part 2

Start from the beginning

Also she had a decided that the beast living in the forest call hum-baba was a threat to uruk. But she need some gear. I made her an axe that was made of pure gold and i make it durable like fuck. And give her the supply of one septillion weapon. Before we when and fight the beast we make sure to get enough food on the way since just like artoria gil like to eat a lot. So i pack up quite a lot of food during our way there gil ask me a question.

Gilgamesh:hey enkidu.

Enkidu:hmmm?

Gilgamesh:that sword you use to beat me. What its name?

I stay quite for a bit.

Enkidu:it doesnt have a name yet. But if i have to call it something. I think i go with gilgamesh.

She blush hard.

Gilgamesh:w-w-why?

Wow never hear she stutter before.

Enkidu:because your my friend and im you first friend. So i want to have something meaningful for you.

Gilgamesh:thanks.

She smile. When we found the beast we got into a fighting of our live the thing was hard to kill. I also use a fuck ton of chain as spear to skewer his ass down. When we finally killed it we got back to uruk and i give gil a necklace that was pure gold with all the type of gems on it. When we got back to uruk everyone cheer on us for defeating the hum-baba the words start going around the world like wild fire even the god were impress. Mostly of me sincr i was a human with no special divinity.

One day the goddes of beuty ishtar came to the castle ask my hand in marrage. She was captivated by my beuty which was describe by everyone was the most beautiful man in the world with none to match. I did change hairstyle but and my face did change because of my actual age but i think it was avarage. She also captivated by my magic that was said to match the gods which she comfirm it herself.

 She also captivated by my magic that was said to match the gods which she comfirm it herself

She doesnt wear like this ofcourse. She wear something more shiny and shit.

Knowing that the thing she did to her other lover i decline her proposal shocking every one that witness the whole this. Gilgamesh was the one shock the most. I even compare her to a faulty battering ram and a poorly fit shoe. Again everyone was surprise gil and ishtar the most. Gil because she surprise a human will mock a goddes and ishtar because i didnt give her what she want.

Today she was embaressed and humiliated by a human. She when back to heaven leaving us.

Gilgamesh:i must say enkidu i was surprise that you a human would say thing like that to a goddess.

Enkidu:what do you expect i do? Take her offer knowing is was suffering in disguise?

Gilgamesh:no i guess not. Also

She kiss my cheek.

Thanks for not accepting her offer.

5 days after that a beast come down from the sky call the bull of heaven gugalanna the bull was humongous i active every buff i can have and fight it with gil by my side. I casted a barrier that protected uruk from the destruction that gugalanna brought in its way. Me and gilgamesh fought it for 7 years until we were able to kill it. By binding it in chain and attacking it with every firepower we had. I spam gilgamesh and using majestic armour susano and fire trillions of cero and it didnt die easily. After the bull was dead i attemt to show off to the gods by ripping off one of the bull leg and wave it to the sky. Gil laugh at my little play time and we got back to uruk.

Couple days after the bull death i was on the bed coughing up blood on the regular. Appearantly killing the bull was a sin and i have to be punish for it. I was on my last day alive and gil was waiting beside me.

Gilgamesh:........

She look sad.

Enkidu:please dont be sad gil it make my passing be more horrible than it has to be.

Gilgamesh:en how can i not be sad when you are dying like this.

She didnt even stop herself. She let the tears flow.

Enkidu:gil dont worry i was just like another one of your weapon in the gate of babylon.

Gilgamesh:no you arent!!! En you were my... my.... my one and only lover.

I was surprise she like me that much. I mean yeah we sleep together alot but that was normal in this day of age.

Enkidu:then do me a favour.

I pull out gilgamesh replica that was 95% as strong and the orginal and give it to her.

Enkidu:take care of yourself.

I close my eyes and then i was back in my mansion in kuoh. I look to see five days had pass(since it was special quest the time is still moving but not as fast.) I look and see that i still did get my reward and another quest pop up.

Quest:Get them.
Reward:previous reward.

I went to the other and this time since they had school break i ask them if they want to come with me i also had to bring fou because she gonna be mad if i didnt agian.

Fou:fou!

Alright let not get feisty here. Tier fraccion didnt what to come with us so i left them with spending money i give them to mila since i really dont trust sun-sun and apachi with money. Anyway i bring team rwby, sona and tier with me to a different world known as fate.

When we got there we were greeted by a forest. Not that interesting. Until i heard sound of weapon clashing we got over there to see what was going on and i saw it was artoria figthing with a guy in blue hair when thw fight was over the guy know as cu chalainn left and artoria goes back and greet the guy with red hair name shirou emiya. I walk over there and step on a stick. Artoria turn around ready to attack until she saw it was me.

Issei:hey artoria long time no see.

She didnt answer me but she ran toward me and hug me.

Artoria:merlin!! You back!!

She crying in my cheast.

Issei:there there little artoria.

She stop crying and stand up straight.

Artoria:im not little anymore!

She pouting.

Issei:sorry cant help it.

Ruby:issei whos this.

Artoria:wait issei? You arent merlin?

She look confuse.

Issei:no no no issei is my true name my disguise name was merlin and enkidu.

Artoria:what?

She look even more confuse.

Issei:well i explain it. But for now lets go somewhere safer.

Artoria:not yet there still one more around.

She then jump over a wall and i follow her. When i got to her i saw she was fighting some guy with two short sword the other manage to catch up. When they were fighting i take two pipe i saw and get in between them and block their weapon with a pipes. This when on for a couple of minute.

Shirou:did that guy fight off two servants with a pipes?

Sona:yes he did.

Fou:fou.

After a while they all come down and then we talk for a bit. Then me and my harem goes to and live at shirous house for 20,000,000¥ a week. I also explain everything to artoria and study the command seal. Maybe i could call mordred, morgan and gilgamesh. Also me and artoria had catch up on thing like she accepted mordred as her child and morgan well being creepy and trying to bring me back. Since i got what i need to call them spefically maybe ibcould call them.