Part 7_Hospital

The drive to the hospital was so fast,the hospital was just 3 km away, luckily this town isn't so big and all our facilities are so near. I started ordering the nurses immediately,I was restless and so impatient,if anything happened to Kat I would put all blame on Stephanie. I don't know why the fuck he was with her anyway.
The nurses requested me to wait in the waiting room, I was nervous and impatient but the nurse assured me that my girlfriend would be all fine.
" She's exhausted from lack of sleep,or she's probably going through a depression, but she will be fine after having a rest and taking pain killers,we will take great care of her,"the nurse assured me after a one hour wait. She finished by telling me to let Kat have some sleep and rest at the hospital for that whole day and night and so I did. I needed some rest myself so I thought it would be wise if I just headed home.
"Do me a favour,nurse, don't tell her who brought her to the hospital when she wakes up,"I requested the nurse and stormed out.

******
Kat's pov

I woke up feeling much better and more alive than I was two hours ago, I was in a fucking hospital bed with a drip bottle at my bedside. I remember feeling ill and I remember with with Stephanie and then bumping into Damon but I don't really know how I got to the hospital. A nurse came to check up on me,she was light skinned and so pretty and her name was Susan from her name tag, she greeted me with a kind smile and assured me that everything is going to be fine and that I just needed a lot of water and rest. I was grateful I didn't have malaria or some other disease because I really hate taking medicine."Thank you miss for your kindness," I finally told her after she checked my body temperature." You can call me Susan,"she smiled again." Ok,Susan,do you mind telling me who brought me to he hospital because I cannot figure that out?" "Just some guy, I didn't catch his name well," she replied again smiling and left to give room for my visitors. My heart really hoped that it was Damon that brought me here,that would be a sign that he at least cared for me.

My two jumpy friends,Molly and Sharon came in like"bitch that's the credit you get for abandoning us last night," and they made me laugh so hard. We joked about how I could have almost died this morning in front of two guys that cared about me and we really laughed a lot. I was happy to be with people that I actually cared for a while. "I actually don't know how am going to explain to Damon everything guys,me being with Harry and then with Stephanie, I think it's too much for him to process." I explained almost breaking down. "You will find the right words babe,and if Damon really loves you he will get your point and understand,so stop stressing about it." Sharon assured me ,"and don't forget we are here for you no matter what,"Molly added and we had our usual group hug. They told me about their pre night events and we continued laughing and joking with each other. The visiting hours were over so my friends left and I was all alone again in this sick hospital bed.
I slept for the remaining hours,I didn't want to think about anything or anyone and time flew so fast ,the evening visiting hour was here again and Stephanie was the first to come in. " I am so sorry,you should have told me you were not feeling well Kat,I could have bought you some meds or just taken you straight home,then bring you breakfast later or.."he kept talking and talking and I had to cut him off,"It's okey Steph am fine." He continued talking and reminiscing about our past by showing me some of our old pictures as a way of passing time and it actually worked. The evening visiting hours were over too.
I was all lonely again and feeling empty.
Damon did not visit and neither did my brother,mother or father. Even a call or a text,my heart sunk.