18: BIG SURPRISE

My sleepy sexy future husband didn't know what I had in store for him on our anniversary day. Here we were and my heart was busting with excitement. Damon lay in bed, and I just sat next to him admiring how heavenly his face looked as he slept. I did that for a almost an hour but since I was so excited for the day I had to wake him up already. I woke him up with over a hundred pecks, literally and then drugged him to the shower. We had a long hot shower together, dressed up together, in our matching blue outfits that I had bought for both of us, had our favorite breakfast and then I blind folded him for the big day. I had all summer to plan for this big day, I had tagged my two best friends of course, Molly and Sharon to join me. I drove Damon as we jammed to our favorite music from Sol generation.
" You better not be on some crazy shit babe" Damon kept on saying the entire journey.
" Am not, you just relax," I kept on assuring him in between pecks.
We were finally here, in the best and most expensive beach and I was so nervous. I had Damon remain behind in the car and joined my two best friends who were already there.
" Let's blow this shit up bitches" I said to my best friends as we cross checked the check up that I  had all planned. Everything was perfect, time to go get Damon now.
Still in his blind fold, I slowly walked Damon down the stairs on the cliff and he almost tripped so many times and we both laughed so hard.
" Watch out for your legs, I really want to maximize them after this" I joked to him.
"Okey miss" Damon chuckled.
We were finally here and my heart was busting with excitement.
It was finally time to take the blindfold off Damon's eyes.
I had perfectly laid out white roses , immediately after the stairs on the sand, just next to the most exquisite beach I had ever seen, immediately after the flowers was a long sky blue mat to match the colour of the beach and our outfits, which was perfect.
On the mat were a couple throw pillows, blue and white, some mini short tables that were covered in blue and white sheets, so perfectly aligned. Just at the beginning of the table was our first ever picture,that Damon had taken of me, it was a little bluur but it was perfect in both our eyes, next to that was a flower vessel filled with some red roses, next to that our first ever selfie that we had taken with Damon on our first date,which was my wallpaper upto date, then there was a print of the first page we ever read with Damon, the first day we met from one of my favorite actors Ann Todd , from the book of After, then another print of the first dairy we wrote with Damon about our future plans, a couple grapes and dates, a few wine bottles and wine glasses, a couple plates that I had laid out already, just to make the picnic lunch date complete.
On the furthest edge I had three cards laid out, one acknowledging Damon for being my best friend, the other was a promise to Damon and the last one was an indication of forever for us, for me and him.
Slightly behind the mini picnic set up was a set of ballonns , all blue and white and a bunch of ribbons reading happy anniversary, it was perfect.
" Oh my God babe, this is unbelievable, it's perfect, it's literally the best thing I have seen in like forever, I should have known, you were into something crazy, but I love it, it's perfect, I love you" he said and drew me in for a swift soft kiss which I loved very much. Everything was perfect.
So we sat down and had an amazing picnic lunch date, shared a few wine glasses, a couple kisses, a few promises so many laughters and so many amazing stories about how far we had come and how awesome this journey of ours had been.
A few hours later I texted my two friends who were the key to my big surprise.
" It's time my friends"
Then they both came in , walking down the stairs, behind them sol generation band, mine and Damon's favourite and the performed out favorite song, forget you, and it really amazed Damon, he just kept giving me the look of 'no you didn't' but at the same time he was happy, and so was I. After the live performance both my friends came with two tiny gift boxes, one blue and one white.
" You have to choose one"
I told Damon, and he picked the blue box that Sharon held, that was perfect, it was what I anticipated, it was what I'd hoped he'd pick first and he did.
I grabbed the box before Damon did and then picked up the third card that was at the edge of our picnic table.
Damon was just confused the whole time, and then the great moment was here, I was so nervous my heart was almost collapsing but the time was here, the perfect time to claim what was mine forever and so after so a little moment of self reassurance I was down on one knee, in one hand I held I diamond ring, on the other I held the card and then there was a moment of silence from everyone and I started reading my forever promises to Damon.
" Ever since I met you on that bench, my life has truly never been the same. You have been my one most constant thing in the entire world, you have held me closest, even when I pushed you the furthest, you have shared my demons and embraced all my angelic moments, you have been there for me in my brightest and darkest days of my life, every day I ever got to talk to you, or see you, you truly brought the best in me, you always lit the brightest star in me, and it killed me any day that I never got to talk to you, or anytime that I saw you unhappy, because am most happy when you are, am not trying to say that my happiness is a hundred percent depended of yours, but I am more happy with you happy. I love you and I hope even in our silliest or massive fights, we will always find a way back to one another, I promise to love you to infinity, through the thickest and the thinnest moments of our life.
Will you be my forever?"
I almost collapsed while reading all that, but I was assertive about it, I read every word of the note, as firm as I meant it, but because my love for Damon had made me so vulnerable, I found myself shedding so many tears. But there I was, confidently claiming what I wanted to be mine.
" That was the sweetest message anyone has ever written or said to me, and yes I promise to be your infinity, in our thickest and thinnest, I love you and yes yes, I'll be your forever." Damon firmly assured me as he knelt next to me, and as he accepted my promise ring, then the pulled me close to a very long hug, and we both cried in each other's shoulders and as he kept whispering to me how much he loved me.
After having our moment, we finally stood up to join my two friends who were both crying at the time and we all hugged. That was a tough moment, but I'll forever never find any weakness in it, I'll always treasure it as the best moment of my life and view it as the best day of our new journey with Damon.
" We are not yet done, you still have another gift box to Open." I told Damon.
" I think you are going to kill me today, with all this surprises", he replied as he chuckled.
" Just open it" I told him smiling.
And so he did, inside was just a tiny note, saying that he should meet me at the parking lot.
So we all headed back, and when we got to my car, I took out another tiny box and had Damon also open it.
" Oh my God, this is crazy and unbelievable, babe, you didn't have to do all this, oh my God." Damon exclaimed as he drew me close for another kiss.
"Turn around" I halfway ordered and halfway told him at the same time.
And there was a new Rolls-Royce for my baby, white on the outside and fully customized in blue in the inside and Damon went crazy.
"It's actually blue, on the inside, the way I wanted it, oh my God baabe," he kept going and going with excitement.
" I listen my friend," I said as I smiled. I was happiest he was happy.
***
Later that evening, we were joined by my friends for dinner ,in another expensive restaurant and my plan here was to disappear after dinner, then I could have the final surprise for Damon. My two best friends were also involved.
So we had dinner, some few wine glasses and some chitchat, a lot of congratulations from our friends since we had posted about it and some criticism from some haters of course.
In between our chats I excused myself to use the washroom and texted my two friends to do what was necessary after 30 minutes. I headed to the hotel room that I had booked for Damon, arranged the few other gift boxes that I had got for him on the bed, laid some blue flowers that formed a love pattern on the bed, took a quick shower then alligned some white and blue scented candles in the bathroom, switched all the room lighting to blue and then dressed in a sexy blue lingerie and a white fur angelic costume and exactly thirty minutes later, there was a knock at the door, it was my future husband standing right there, with is shiny brown eyes, looking as handsome as ever, and I drew him close for a welcoming peck and the brightest smile I could ever have.
"Welcome to Heaven" I said and shut the door behind us.

THE END.

****
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hey guys, it really pains me to finally say goodbye to my two love birds, but it excites me at the same time. What a long journey for both of them.
Please vote , share the link to as many friends as you can and comment your favourite character.
Mine was Damon.
Thank you and see yah!