Lost Without You {Noah Beck}

Third Person

y/n and noah were at y/n's house doin what best friends do.

chill

watch Disney+

eat junk

make snaps and tiktoks , you know that basic shit a teenager would do.

"hey y/n/n look at me ." noah said

"yea ?" he snapped an off guard photo of her. "nooo Noahhhh ! take a different one. i don't like off guards." y/n whined

"you're such a babyyyy !" she mocked

"do it look like i give a fuxk ? cause i don't.." she crossed her arms. "i don't care." she turned her head.

"oka fine.. only because you're a big ass baby." he shook his head.

"yay !" she said as she turned her chair around then looked at him.

noah stared at the beautiful melanin teen in awe

noah stared at the beautiful melanin teen in awe. still not believing that she was his best friend.. she was literally so beautiful, so flawless in his eyes , and one of the only real people he had on his team. she wasn't like most girls at all. she helped push him to get the stardom and fame he has now, and he was foreverrr grateful for y/n.

"earth to meat head .." she snapped in his face.

"oh uh - huh ?" he looked at her.

"i asked to see your phone.." y/n rolled her eyes.

"you have one in your hand .. right there." noah pointed to her right hand.

" but bestie i wanna take more pictures on your phone." the shorter girl smiled rocking back and forth.

"here lil girl." he handed her his phone heading to her bed. "unt unt , you're like 4 weeks older than me, and i didn't say i wanted to take these alone , da fuck." she sassed pulling him off of her bed.

"you always makin me do shit." he whined

"drop yo nuts nigga." y/n laughed as she turned off her bedroom light , then turning on her LED lights and ring light.

"bestie picture timeeeee." the mellow girl sang as she pulled out her fluffy chair for Noah to sit on as she would sit on his lap.

"turn some music on please." noah asked as he continued to admire his friend.

y/n nodded grabbing her remote turning on her playlist.

the first song to come on was Lost Without You by Robin Thicke {if you haven't already play the song up top} . "ouu i love this song." she started dancing a little on top of his lap.