You two are really close but everyone swears you're dating (: {mariano castano}

your pov:

okaaa, so i've known mar , samy , malcom , all them since forrrreverrr you know ? of course you know. within our little friend group mar and i were the closest. i'd spend the night at his house , he'd spend the night at mine. i went to his family get togethers he went to mine. he was my first kiss , i was not his. that boy there is a man hoe , but i loved him because we were really close friends.

today the all the guys wanted to come over my house after school. of course i asked my parents and they said they didn't care , like always , but i had to re-clean the whole house wash the cars , mow the lawn, and go to the store after school.

but that's 10 hours from now. it's only 5:15 am... 5:15.. FUCK. FUCK I GOTTA TAKE A SHOWER !

20 minutes later

when i got out the shower it was 5:35 that means i have exactly 1 hour and 25 minutes to finish.

"oh my goshhh. okay no more procrastinating. i got this." i looked at myself pointing my finger.

30 minutes later

i finally found a fucking a decent enough outfit and did my edges (because i had passion twists)  and made my self look presentable .

(and some white fluffy crocs)

"oka , oka , i look some what not like IT." i looked my self up and down. "all i have to do now is brush my teeth andddd calll samy."

5 minutes later

i'm done washing my face AND brushing my teeth. right now i'm in the living room otp with sammy since he's the one that usually picks everyone up.

it's now 6:15 and samy is JUST now pulling up with everyone else. i closed and locked the door on my way out , then got in the back seat because malcom was in the front seat.

as soon as i closed the door mar gave me a hug. i returned it of course.

"nigga it is 6:15 , and you're just NOWWW picking me up ?" i made a stank face at samy .