Gulf's heart immediately acted strange. It was as if he is running miles and miles even though he remained seated all this time. 

"Hey, hey. What is your P'Mew doing here? Don't tell me---" Mild, who is seated right behind Gulf, lost the chance to complete his sentence because Gulf did it for him.

"He's our classmate." said Gulf who is still lost and couldn't absorb what's happening.

"Where do you think he'll sit?" 

Gulf who just prayed for Mew to become his classmate has now added another request on his prayer, and that is to become seatmates with Mew. He knows that being his classmate is already enough but now that he really did become one, he wants to become more greedy. Just this once. For Mew. And for the sake of his growling heart.

"Is this seat taken?"

The whole class went silent when Mew finally said something. But no matter how silent the room has become, Gulf still feels like he's in the middle of a great chaos. His heartbeat is so loud and it is hindering him from answering the question that could change his life.

"No, you can take it." Since Gulf is still taken aback, Mild knew he had to do something for his bestfriend. He knew very well that it is what his bestfriend wanted.

"Y-yes, he's right. Y-you can take it." Gulf had to pull himself together and grab the opportunity before he lost it. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and he has to take it, no matter what.

Without a word, Mew sat down.

Gulf couldn't hide his joy now that Mew is sitting right next to him. But he knew very well that he had to control himself. Not if he wants Mew to know that he has a crush on him.

A few minutes later, their teacher finally came.

"Sawasdee kha. My name is Ms. Nan."

"Sawasdee kha/ Sawasdee krub."

While everyone is exchanging greetings, there's something that hit Gulf's chair, or more like someone is kicking it. Gulf turned only to see a smirking face of Mild.

"You owe me BIG TIME." Mild whispered.

"Uh~ I will treat you to whatever you want." Gulf already knew that what Mild did earlier comes with a big deal and that is treating him to whatever he wants, without complaining. That's Mild's rule he has to follow. But it is fine. He can spend his whole week's allowance in treating Mild as long as he got what he wanted. He's more than thankful for that.

"Okay, class. For your assignment..."

"Aaaaahhh. It is only the first day and we got an assignment already?"

"Miss, let's just have it tomorrow, nah?"

But their teacher was invincible.

"For your assignment, interview your seatmate and come up with at least three paragraphs about them. Do you get it? The purpose of this is for you to get along. You'll be seatmates for the whole academic year, that's why I want to you to become closer."

"Oh my goodness. Why am I so lucky today? Does that mean, I'll get to have a private time with P'Mew? We'll meet later. Ask about ourselves. He'll get to know more about me. And he will then realize that I am not bad at all. He'll develop feelings for me, and then boom! We will be boyfriends who will let the word FOREVER be known to humanity. That it is not only a useless word but it is really true."

"Hey, I'll make my own. You make yours. And then, we'll exchange tomorrow. Got it?" He said with his tone as cold as ice. 

"W-what? But the teacher says---"

"And oh, please  no cheating. I know if you cheated or not. Okay, good luck." the teacher added. 

"Aish!" Mew exclaimed loud enough for only himself to hear. 

"Hey, gimme your LINE ID."

Gulf was shocked at first but then gave him his phone to scan it.

"Alright, then. See you later, uh, Gulf."

"What did he just say? Did he just say my name? Kyaaahhhh!"

***

Hello, everyone. I'm now back with my second MewGulf Fanfic. Hope you'll give this lots of love and support as well.

Please comment and vote if you like to. See you next chapter. Ily.