Mina ; I can't believe it's him
Rose ; Me too...!

??? ;
(Clears throat) Excuse me students... My name is Kim Taehyung ... you can call me Mr Kim... I will be handling business statistics for your class this year ....shall we start the class now...? ( with that he turned towards the board and
started teaching)

(I couldn't pay any attention towards his teaching .... all I could do was stare at
him and remember our old memories...the way me , Taehyung and our old friends
would sneak out of the college.... the long drives.... he never knew that I had a
crush on him as he was always focused with his studies and getting the degree ... ahh I miss the good old days.....)

(The class was over and Taehyung walked out of the class ..... I came back to reality when I heard Mina talk....)

Mina ; Rose... Me and mark are going to the old library ...do you want to join us? It's okay if you don't want to.... I think I will go now....

{Mark is mina's boyfriend and he is from the Computer department 3rd year .....
I don't like him... he gives off very weird vibes but Mina likes him so I didn't really mind..... }

Rose ; Old library? You know that the old library is locked and nobody is allowed to go there..! Mina it's not safe to go there.... I have heard various stories about that old library....

Mina ; Come on Rose you are such a bore.... if you don't wanna come then that's fine....
I will go now.... Mark must be waiting ( she said and hurried towards the exit of
the classroom)

(I sighed.... this girl didn't even let me reply..... it's evident that she wants to go alone with her boyfriend.... I giggled at her actions .... she just asked me because she thinks I will be left alone.... ah nevermind... let me go to the new library ... it will be quite and peaceful....)

(I was walking towards the library when I felt someone following me from behind ....
I turned to see who it was but there was no one in the corridor .... it was only me.... I sighed and turned around and started walking again .... Is this college haunted like people say it to be...? Ah no no I must be imagining things....)

(Ummm let me read some story books.... I was searching for a good story book while I heard somebody's foot steps ..... But there is nobody in this library.... it's only me and the librarian...  but he was sleeping.... nevermind it must be librarian only.... I finally found a story book and reached for it .... but before I could even take it somebody took it from the shelves .... I turned around to see who it was....)

Taehyung ; Hmm so you read story books now? ( he said looking at me )

Rose ; M-Mr Kim ? W-what are you doing here( I stuttered due to our closeness .. he
was only a few inches away from me ..... I gulped as he looked into my eyes)

Taehyung ; Rose come on don't act like you don't know me....I missed you ( he said caressing my cheeks.... my heart started beating real fast while my cheeks turned red ..... this brought back a memory of when we were about to kiss and were disturbed by a phone call and I never saw him after that)

Rose ; T-Taehyung.....

Taehyung ; You just disappeared after that phone call .... I tried searching you everywhere but I couldn't and you never showed up again ....Why? Why? Why Rose ( he said as removed his hand from my cheek and looked down with a sad face)