-Ignoring

———Lia's Pov———

(What was that? I ran away from the old library as the lights started flickering....
my body started trembling.... I kept my hand on my chest and tried to breath
normally ... )

(Ahhhh because of this Mark I am so tensed these days .... I sighed in frustration....if only I hadn't fallen in love with you... everything would have been fine.... but I don't love you anymore.... I will never forgive you for what you did to me .... you will have to suffer..... I have to continue acting as if I am in love with him ahhh I hate my life )

(I have to go from here before somebody sees me here...)
————————

——Rose's Pov——

(I was currently rolling around my bed in frustration ...... what do I do? I can't talk to Taehyung....Then I should inform this to Jungkook and jimin ? .... but I don't have their number..... and I am too lazy to go to their agency .... I got up and ruffled my hair frustrated... )

(Ah I think I should go there ..... With no choice being left I quickly got ready and made my way to their agency.... )
——————

(Hmm where are they? I went into one of the room )

(Taehyung and Yeji were looking into some files ... I rolled my eyes and went towards Jungkook who was sitting there scrolling through his phone..... )

Taehyung ;
Rose? What are you doing here ( he kept the file on table as soon as he saw me enter and approached me)

Rose ;
Hey Jungkook( I totally ignored Taehyung and made my way towards Jungkook)

Jungkook ;
Hey Rose what are you doing here?

Rose ;
I need to tell you guys something....

Jungkook ;
What is it?

Rose ;
But first where is jimin?

Jungkook ;
Umm home...since it's 9:30pm

Rose ;
Oh i totally forgot that it was late.... anyway why are you guys still here? And why is jimin not with you guys?

Jungkook ;
We actually had to solve a case which is why we are late....and about jimin he...umm...

Rose ;
Is he sick or something? Should I visit him tomorrow? ( I asked worried)

Jungkook ;
No no he is fine... he has a girl over so...

Rose ;
He has a girlfriend? ( I asked excited)why didn't I know about this...!

Taehyung ;
Didn't I tell you the reason of my sound proof walls ......jimin brings over random girls.... And why are you here this late... what did you want to tell us .... get to the point and don't waste our time...

Rose ;
Huh ( I scoffed...how rude) "I will jerk"( I said and turned to Jungkook who was surprised by my reaction towards Taehyung)

(Since when did jimin become like this? He was so pure.... 2 years ago he was in relationship with Mina and after that he didn't really date anyone?....don't tell me he hasn't moved on while Mina already has a boyfriend... Anyway I can talk about this later .... )

Rose ;
Umm I actually saw a girl go towards the old library..... I kinda followed her..... she had two keys with her.... she tried both of them but the old library didn't open...! (I said everything in one breathe)

Jungkook ;
What ! Do you know who she is?

Rose ;
Her name is Lia...

Jungkook ;
Lia ..... sounds familiar.... make sure you always keep an eye on her.... and if possible get more details about her...

Rose ;
Okay I'll try.... and one more thing.... I saw mina's boyfriend with Lia twice.... and he was asking her to bring a key ...... what if he was asking her the old library key? (I finally asked the thing that was bothering me for so long)

Jungkook ;
It's possible ... keep an eye on him too.... by the way who is this mark guy?

Rose ;
Ummm he is Mina's boyfriend..wait let me show you the picture I secretly took today..... (I took out my phone and showed him the picture .... Taehyung and Yeji gathered beside us and looked at the picture.... )

Taehyung ;
Oh this is why you were hiding with Chen in the corridor?

(I didn't answer him and looked at Jungkook... )

Jungkook ;
This guy is Mark and she is Lia?

(I nodded my head.... )

Jungkook ;
Both of them look so familiar...( he tried to think of something) ahh I can't remember anyways just keep an eye on them and report us....

Rose ;
I will.... ah and I remember one more thing.... umm maybe more than a month ago Mina told me that she was going to the old library with Mark.... she wanted to spend some time alone with him & I didn't think much of it.... but if the keys for old library are still missing then how did they go there? Did she lie to me? Or is mark playing with her? I am so confused... I will have to save Mina from Mark ...

Taehyung ;
But for now don't tell Mina about any of this.....

Jungkook ;
Yea... we don't know who the real culprit is yet.... nobody ever tried to open the old library ....but now all of a sudden mark and Lia want to open it.... I have my doubts on them.... maybe they got alert after Taehyung entered the college as he is jin's brother afterall....

Rose ;
.... Mark always gave me these weird vibes whenever we met... but I brushed it
off for Mina.... i need to keep Mina away from Mark...

Taehyung ;
Don't jump into conclusions guys we still don't know if Lia and Mark are the real culprits.... what if someone is making them do this?

Jungkook ;
That's possible too..... but for now keep your eyes on them .... if you find something suspicious then report it to us....

Rose ;
Hmm... okay then, i will leave now but I will come here tomorrow again as I want to talk to jimin.... tell him that Rose wants to talk to him...

Taehyung ;
Let's go I will drop you...

Rose ;
No need I can go by myself...

Taehyung ;
Don't be stubborn and let me drop you it's late in the night... and I don't want anything bad happening to you ...

Rose ;
Oh I totally forgot that it's 10pm .... Jungkook can you drop me home ? ( I asked with puppy eyes completely ignoring what Taehyung said)

Jungkook ;
Did you guys figh- ( he looked at me and taehyung weirdly and then at Yeji and suddenly stopped talking)

Jungkook ;
Okay....i will drop you then....

To be Continued......