- My Sensitive Boyfriend

Author ; some emotional shit down there* watch at your own risk 😂jk
This part will actually tell you why the title of my book is "My Sensitive Professor" enjoy 😉

—————
(I went to his house and rushed towards his room... it was not locked .... as I went inside .....he was leaning his head on the headboard of the bed... after I entered his room ..he turned and looked at me ... his eyes were red ...I ran to him and hugged him putting both of my legs at either side of his waist and my hands around his neck)

Taehyung ;
Rose?

(I pulled away from the hug while still holding onto his neck ..... he looked exhausted and sad.... with confusion filled in his eyes.... I would understand if he was angry but why the hell is he crying? Is he crying because I broke up with him?)

Rose ;
Don't think I forgive you.... I came here after talking to jimin.... He told me everything about Yeji .... but still she has seen you naked and you allowed her .... I just hugged you because I couldn't see you sad and your eyes looked red and puffy....

(I removed my hand around his neck and quickly got up and went near the door.... but suddenly he held me by my waist and turned me around pinning me against the wall beside the door, everything happened in a second that I didn't get any time to process it)

(He locked the door with his one hand while the other hand tightly held my waist..... he then pulled me closer to him with his both hands and attached his forehead to mine... My back leaned on the wall due to his weight on me and shut my eyes close....)

Taehyung ;
Rose please listen to me..... let me explain .... Yeji accidentally walked in on me while I was changing my clothes .. I didn't allow her .... You just misunderstood it.... and about wearing matching clothes I had no idea she was gonna wear the same colour as me it was pure coincidence....

(I was quite as I didn't know what to say because I was at fault too I didn't let him explain..I realised how immature I was..not letting him even explain....)

Taehyung ;
Please talk to me rose ( he said and touched his nose with mine and stayed there waiting for my reply)

(Our lips were inches apart.... him holding me so close made me nervous all of a sudden.... there was no space left between us.... I still had my eyes closed.... and I realised that he was breathing heavily ..... as his heavy breathes were touching my lips.... I felt something wet on my cheeks and I realised he was crying.... )

Rose ;
Why are you crying? ( I asked still not opening my eyes .... I can't see him crying)

Taehyung ;
Because I feel like you are happy with Chen... and you don't need me anymore.... he makes you smile.... he makes you laugh.... he takes care of you.... I-I have seen everything.... I feel like I lost you to him..... he took you away from me.... ( his tears dropped on my cheeks making my cheeks soak with his tears)

Rose ;
I don't know why you think you lost me to him.... because I never loved anyone besides you... i still don't nor will ever in my life....he is just my friend.....if I liked him then Why would I be in a relationship with you.... I never said this but I love you... (I said in a low voice as I opened my eyes)

(He moved away and looked into my eyes with his teary ones and immediately pulled me into a hug.... he tightly hugged me while I rested my head on his chest....after awhile we pulled away .... )

Taehyung ;
When you didn't say it back today in my office after I confessed to you ....I thought you didn't love me at all and that's when I broke down.... I seriously thought you
never loved me... ( he said and went and laid on the bed pouting )