Chapter 1 - a dream

narrator's POV

y/n always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Going around and helping people was his every day hobby.
Now that he is a motivated teenager having his eyes on UA...

y/n's POV

Uhhh... Another boring day at the school..
And next to me, my friend, izuku being bullied by bakugou like always. And this is the part that I stand up to defend my friend...
"Cut it out katsuki" I shouted at him.
"what did you just say?" He said glaring at me. "I said cut it out, if you bother my friend one more time, I will have to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget". Katsuki was about to attack me when the teacher arrived causing katsuki to stop and everyone went back to their sits.
"You don't have to do this for me y/n" Izuku said quietly. "Ah it's fine. Someone has to stop him anyway". I said with a smile. "I know you want to be hero, and me too, we can do it, I believe in you and I want you to believe in yourself as well". I said tapping his shoulder.
"I...I'll do my best" Izuku said with a hopeful smile.

Time skip to the UA's entrance exam

*deep breath* today's the day.
The day that I will pass the exam and become a student of the UA.
I take a strong step towards the UA...

------------------------------------------------------------

Wooow..
My first story ever?
Yeaaaah...!!
Thank you for sharing your time here
don't miss the next chapters! 
See ya!!