Prolouge

That night was a mistake... i don't want it... this is not right... what will happend now?...

___________________________________________

WHAT a stressful day, one of my Perfume Company was destroyed and was burned to ashes, now i'm at my private airplane ready for taking off because we are about to arrived at the Philippines.

Me being not familiar with the country i tag my mother along because she will be only alone in our house in Paris. My mother is Amelita Gomez-Anderson, she was the first crowned Binibining Pilipinas 1967 in her collage days, my mom was a very friendly and kind woman, well that's the opposite of me, i'm slightly rude and sacastic that's why people don't like me that much.

After our ride, the pilot announce that the plane will land in the Philippines after 15 minutes.

15 minutes later...

"Amelia, fix our luggage and wait me at the arrival louge, ok?" Mom said will getting something in her bag.

"Ok, just be fast, Mom." I said will fixing the luggage.

While walking, someone bump in my shoulders and that cause the person drop his wallet.

"Wait! You drop your wallet!" I said will waving the wallet, but the peron did not turn around, i just shrug and put the wallet in my purse.

"Oh dear, is our luggage is ready? Are we good to go to the mansion?" Said Mom while walking with me.

"Yeah, i just got'em, we can go now" i said while walking to the airport's exit.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Hi this story will be a TAGLISH story! So sa mga nag tatagalog jan, walang mangyayaring nosebleed sainyo haha. So stay tune! And also, Vote and Comment down below for message and shout out hehe!

Peace out!