Chapter 12

• Dedicated to Alexus Bartok

Bash POV

There standing in front of my was a god. A god with tears in his eyes but none the less he was perfect, but he seemed scrawny and un-feed. Whoever did this to my angel will die a painful death i growled. When i growled my mate whimpered he started running "NO WAIT" i yelled while running after him. In a matter of seconds i was right behind my angel, I grabbed his wrist and he flinched, I let go quickly and my angel didnt run again thankfully. "please dont kill me just reject me im sorry im so sorry im your mate please dont hurt me" he whimpered I took his chin in my hands "love dont be afraid no harm will come to you---." Just know i examined him more clearly he had bruises everywhere and looked whay skinner then i had previously though, he looked like he hadnt eaten in weeks. "Darling whats your name" I whispered "Aiden, A-Aiden Callie sir please just get it over with" he whimpered again. "Aiden sweet heart i would never ever hurt you but i need you to tell me who did this to you" "My pack sir im an omega." I quietly growled not because he was an omega but the fact that some packs harm others like this and i hate it. He was whimpering again so as if on reflexs i took him into my arms and held him while burying my head in the crook of his neck. "Ok sweet heart what pack" I asked quietly. "T-t-th-he Fury pack sir" I took a sharp breath and so did Tyler this pack is known for their cruelty and known for another reason. This pack was meant to be wiped out years ago for what they did. When ever a member was found to of had a mate the men were forced to watch as their mates were brutally raped and killed in front of them. Their reason for this was to go through unimaginable pain so when time comes you will have nothing to lose.

-Auther note-

ok so you all most likely are mad but ive spent time editing and working on my grammer and getting my thoughts together. I know this isnt much but bare with me I need you guys to tell me if you want to wait a month for long chapters or for me to update every week with something small sort of like this. I love all of you who read my book and remember to give me some feedback if needed. Oh and BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2015 BABY lets hope it kicks ass. <3