No typee.

•Jaquan.
"Yoo b"
She looked confused. The fuck did Jessica and Taren do?
"You talking to me?"
"Bruh, is there any beautiful girl in this roon than you?"

"Well everyone is pretty in their own way, but awhhhhhh"

Smart mouth, just how I like em😉.

"Happybirthday tho, your present will be waiting for you outside afta school"
"Hmm"
•Adanna
I aint got no type, hood niggas is the only thanggg daht i likeeee. 😍. Damn this boy was fine. Don't think hes a hood niggah thoo.
I could do with a good example in my life, Jessica gave up on me😂.
All i could think of is what Quan got me, since it was the first present i acc got from someone that I know.
I took out my phone and updated my Twitter.

"I aint got no type, good niggas is the only thing that I like😏😏."

Class had started and it was just circling my head.

I got my presents and went to lunch, then Taren covered my eyes as i was slyly struggling to find my way to the diner without buckling.
"The ho turned 18 bout 7hours agoooo, fuck wid her then you be tweakin ho, run up on that lanky she be squeezing ho-"

"Ight Jessica we get the point she a ho" Lorine and her rude ass said.

"My chesttt😂😂" i couldnt, these were my day 1 bitches and to be with them untill this point is all i could ask for.
We all sat down shared jokes ate, cut the cake, then at the corner of my eye in the car park i see my brother with a benzz and keyss smiling.
I sprinted i fast as i cann, which according to Jessicaa is jogging😒.
I hugged my brother then saw the bitchh of his girlfriend reach out her arms like she got me shit.
"I dont hug strangers sorry" i said opening tne car door.
"Ayeee, watch your tone girl, speaking of my girlfriend-" he said pulling her into his arms
"I dont like this shit"

"She soon gon be your sister in"

"Sister in law my back foot, that hoe aint gonna be no part of our family"

"Adanna Precious-" i had to interrupt him fron saying my full name.

"Dwayne. Its okay. Im sorry."

I joss walked away. Hopefully Jaquans present will cheer me up.

HappyNewYear😩😒.
Birthday and tings so was distracted.
Vote
Comment
Share.
💖💖💖