8) Dilayda

'Dilayda! stop day dreaming!' screamed Taren

'Urm sorry' I muttered

' Aye she's hiding suttin' Jessica said with her smart mouth

It wouldn't hurt telling them a little lie I can't hurt Taren she's so into Trey!

By the way Trey has a SideChick Taren don't know bout her name is Bridget. she moved to our secondry school in year 9. Her and Taren got soo attached she made Taren forget about her bestfriends. bitch.

'Urm I forgot to tell you guys, that when collage opens we are gonna be together for most lessons🎉😔'

'Thank god can't be round all that ratchetness no more! hell naww!' Jessica said with her crazy ass

Phew! I got away with it. but I have to tell Taren at some point.

I forgot to mention I think me and Jess found the love of our lives.😍

Before ratchet 1&2 came we bumped into these boys they got our numbers mines Chase: white, blue eyes change depending on his mood, dimple on his right cheek and and earring on the right ear😍my typeee!

Jess' is Tremaine: black, dimple waves in his hair, light brown eyes, what I call iyte but in Jessica's eyes he's DANK😍😕.

That's one of the reasons why we have all been smiling at our phones 24/7.

We all went bed early for collage tomrz.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Next day
"We be all night, looooonggggggggg, loooveee"
My alarm went off.
I was the one always waking up the rest but today I only had to wake up Jessica.

'Taren, why you so up soo early?' I asked yawning.

'Can't I niggah wake up early and make breakfast for her housemates?' she asked flipping the pancake and flopping epically😂.

I laughed, woke up Jess and got ready. we were all kinda matching today Taren wore a white tee and white high waisted jeans, Jess wore High waisted jeans but washed dark blue colour and white vest top with a leather jacket and I wore high waisted black jeans and I white crop top we all wore different black Nike trainers though with our Zara bags.

We left but then took ten mins arguing bout who was driving but I was mature and said I would, the we got to collage in no time.

We walked out of the car and saw 4 people who weren't meant to be here....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Who did they see?
Is Dilayda gonna tell the truth?
Gonna start making goals.
Goal; 15votes
10comments
Then I'll update😂🎉😘💘😩
Night ghost readers😴😩
Jxss💘💨.