Walking along the streets in broad daylight wearing formal suits is a bad idea after all. People had been avoiding them since earlier yet none of them have realized that they were intimidating other people because they were talking nonsense except from Katsuki.

Katsuki was silently listening to the trio while walking in front of them. The four took a turn to a corner as they finally reached the flower shop.

Katsuki couldn't hide the smile on his face after seeing you while you were fixing the flowers that were displayed outside your shop. The three could only sigh as they watched how whipped their boss was.

"Boss, stop smiling, you're scaring me." Kaminari commented as he cleared his throat.

"Wanna die, dunce face?" Katsuki snapped as he turned with a glare, making the other blond chuckle a bit out of nervousness. Of course, Katsuki rarely smiles, and he could go on a full day wearing the same scowl on his face before.

Due to Katsuki's loud voice, you were able to spot them immediately as soon as you heard Katsuki. Your lips quickly turned into a wide smile as you began to wave your hand in the air like a madman as you called for him, "Katsuki-san!"

"thank her for saving your ass." Katsuki whispered to Kaminari, making him nod his head in desperation.

"I told you to just call me, Katsuki you idiot." Katsuki quickly head towards you, hands reached out for your hair to tuck the loose strands from your bun behind your ears, "You busy, nerd?" he asks.

"Nope~ not really! I was just waiting for you. Okaeri." you smiled back, making Katsuki turm his head away to hide the flush in his cheeks.

Damn this feels like we're a married couple.

"Boss really has it good, huh?" Sero sighs, making Kaminari groan beside him.

"I'm not jealous! I already have jirou-chan with me!" Kaminari bragged.

"Nobody asked man." Kirishima butted in before he glanced over you and Katsuki talking together, as if you two had already forgotten that they exist.

Was he being very affectionate? Well, as much as Kirishima can see, Katsuki was indeed a different person when he's infront of you. He was proud of his best bud to finally express his feelings towards you.

You turned your head towards Kaminari as your eyes widen, it took you a while to notice them and you kinda felt a little guilty for ignoring their presence.

"Ah! Denki-san, Sero-san, Kirishima-san!" you called out as you waved at them, making Katsuki roll his eyes while pouting angrily.

"Ane-san! Looking great today!" Kaminari commented as he winked, but after Katsuki sent him a glare from behind you, he could only look away while scratching his head.

"(y/n)-san, otsukare." Sero could only laugh at Kaminari while greeting you. It was hilarious since Kaminari is known for his flirtatious personality but guess he couldn't get away from Katsuki's wrath.

Kirishima could only shake his head as a wide grin appeared on his lips. You were the first person to make Katsuki smile like that, Kirishima was indeed astounded by the fact that Katsuki acts like he wanted to be spoiled by you.

"You better keep her, Bakugou. Girls like her are rare to find these days."

"too bad Kirishima-san and the rest couldn't stay for tea." you placed the tray on the small kotatsu before you finally sat on the floor, across where Katsuki was sitting.