"Link toh kuch nahi hai Pagal, bas apna dil ki iccha bata di", Ansh said while laughing. ( there is no link between them but I just told you my hearts desire).

"Badi icchaiye uttpan ho rahi hai", Piyali told him smiling. ( You are having many desires this days)

" Haa, badi cheezo ka liye badi icchaiye uttpan honi chaiye", Ansh said with mischief.  ( for big things there should be big desires)

"Ya right",Piyali said rolling her eyes.

"Icchaiye badi hogi tabhi toh badi cheeza dekhna ko milagi", Ansh said. ( if desires are big then only you can see big things).

"Bhopal aa jati hu , sab dekhna ko mil jayega", Piyali told him. ( I will come to Bhopal then you can see everything)

"Chii , kitni gandi hai tu. Bigad rahi hai mujha", Ansh said being innocent. ( how bad you are. You are spoiling me )

" Learnt from the best", Piyali said laughing.

Then they talked on random things for another 10 minutes. Suddenly Piyali got in a serious mood.

"Baby , shall I ask you something?" Piyali asked him.

"Ya baby , you can ask me anything", Ansh told her.

"Do you think I am very insensitive? I don't care about others feelings?" Piyali asked with seriousness in her voice.

"No baby it's nothing like that. Infact you are very sensitive.  You care more then you should actually care for others", Ansh  told her honestly.

" Do you think I should change my nature?" Piyali asked him.

"There is no need to change baby. I loved you the way you meet me and I still love the same girl whom I meet a month back and don't want her to change", Ansh told Piyali about his feelings honestly.

"I was asking you generally baby not just with you ", Piyali told him.

"Baby , let's talk at night. Bhabhi is calling me", Ansh told her .

"Bye baby",Piyali told him and cut the call.

10 days later.
In last 10 days the starting 2 days there paradise was full of love. They did all lovey dovey talks but then it is as if someone has put a black eye on them.

Whenever Piyali use to say no for showing her navel or something else Ansh use to get angry.  He would want everything to move according to his wish. From there time of talking to the conversation they had ,it should always be according to his wish. He wasn't interested in knowing how is Piyali or her mood but he always wanted her to do what he says.

Piyali was now getting saffocated in this relationship.  She was madly and  deeply in love with Ansh so she always use to do the things according to his wish. She didn't wanted him to get angry but then you can't control the other person.  Finally she expressed her feelings in the form of poem to let Ansh know what she is feeling this days.

"Ansh , I have written something. Do you want to read it?" Piyali asked him.

"Ya sure , send me", Ansh replied.

Piyali then sent him the picture of the poem which she wrote for him.

"Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha mujha bolna ki aajadi bhi nahi hai.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha mera shabdh , mera khayal mahina he nahi rakta.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha tumha pyaar sirf mera jism sa hai , rooh sa nahi.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha na tum meri khushi mein , aur na he mera gaam mein mera saath ho.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha mujha bolna bhi tumhari sharto ka mutabhik hai.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha hum saath ho kar bhi saath nahi hai.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha mera jism toh hai , par usma jaan he nahi hai.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha koi galti na hokar bhi maffi mein mangu aur beizzati bhi mein sahu.

Yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha tumhara saath rehna bhi na chau par tumhara bina reh bhi na pau.

Aaj tum bata he do ki yeh kaisa rishta hai humara?
Jaha tumsa mein beintah mohabbat karti hu aur tumha khona sa bhi darti hu.

Ansh read the poem and know this all was written for him and she had vent it out in this form.

" I know this is written for me", Ansh texted her.

"No , it's not for you" Piyali lied to him.

" No need to lie but I really don't care what you think about me", Ansh texted her.

"Ya , I know you don't care. Sorry for wasting your time and sending you this. You can't appreciate my hardwork as well", Piyali replied felling low.

Ansh didn't reply back to her and one more night the pillow was wet with her tears.

This has been a new normal to Piyali.  Every night she cries to sleep because of the words spoken by Ansh. She was badly hurt by him and due to her love for him she would just quietly listen with the hope that next morning would bring new sunshine in her life.

**************************
Hellow guys. .

How's the chapter?

Did you like the romance and naughtiness between the couple?

Did you guys liked the poem which Piyali wrote for Ansh?

What are your views regarding the story?

Please vote and comment on the chapters. Do share my story with your friends.

Next update 🔜