verse two

oh hannah
tell me something nice
like flowers and blue skies
oh hannah
i will follow you home
although my lips are blue and i'm cold

no matter the season both oikawa and iwaizumi would walk together after school or practice. at first it was something oikawa had to convince iwaizumi into, but now it's just a routine. they would walk anywhere. during the summer they would go to cafes, arcades, and parks. during winter they would go to oikawa's house and just entertain themselves.

"iwa-chan! look at this pretty flower!" oikawa exclaimed. he was the type of person to be amazed easily.

"it's just a flower," iwaizumi looked at him with an eyebrow raised. oikawa smiled and shrugged. iwaizumi's heart skipped a beat. that smile always had a special place in his heart and mind. that happened last summer.

"why couldn't we take the train again?" iwaizumi asked through clenched teeth. it was snowing and the weather was below zero degrees.

"it's no fun just passing everything by iwa-chan!" oikawa said as he twirled around like it wasn't freezing cold right now. the brown spiky haired male wished they could have taken the train where it was warmer, but he would rather be with oikawa. he went wherever oikawa went.

kind of wholesome i guess. have a good morning, afternoon, night. with love,
aj <3