verse one

oh hannah
i wanna feel you close
oh hannah
come lie with my bones
oh hannah
don't look away
oh hannah
just look at me the same

tooru oikawa was very popular. who wouldn't know that? girls confessed to him everyday, he received gifts from his fan girls, and he would even give autographs.

to iwaizumi, he was a dumb shitty idiot... that he loved.

both of them have known each other since they were kids. iwaizumi was used to oikawa getting praised and smothered in love, but when he slowly started falling for him the way he reacted to those things changed. he would get mad whenever oikawa's fan girls touched him. he would also envy them because he knew that he would never be able to touch oikawa like that. whenever his fan girls stopped them in the hallway as they both walked together iwaizumi would want to push them all and grab oikawa by the hand as they continue to walk, but he couldn't do that.

of course, he never showed these feelings. who knew what would happen if he did. either oikawa would tease him about it till the day he dies or he could ruin their years of friendship. he didn't like neither of those reactions, so he just decided to hide it. hiding feelings was pretty hard but he's been doing it for about a year now.

"oikawa-senpai! you look really handsome today!" one out of the who knows how many fan girls complemented. oikawa stood at the entrance of the gym surrounded by girls. iwaizumi took a sip of water as he watched.

"i wonder if oikawa ever gets tired of the attention," hanamaki questioned. iwaizumi knew he did. all those smiles and "thank yous" were fake.

oikawa looked over at iwaizumi with a soft look in his eyes. then he looked away. iwaizumi wished oikawa would pay attention to him just as much as he did with his fan girls. iwaizumi wished oikawa looked at him with love just like he did.

these chapters are most likely going to be short, so i hope that's okay 🥺. have a good morning, afternoon, night. with love,
aj <3