21. How My Dreams Went Right Out The Window

Max's POV

(Y/n)'s biology classroom looked almost identical to my physical science classroom.

However, the biology room had aquariums filled with fish, tanks filled with reptiles, and cages filled with mammals.

There was also an area for insects and arachnids, which contained several huge tarantulas and a half dozen ant farms.

If only (Y/n) hadn't gotten grounded by her parents! We could have had a BLAST in this room with Ralph!

I was in such a big hurry that I had an accident while I was coming down from the vent.

I could NOT believe I knocked over a half dozen test tubes and glass beakers that were on a nearby shelf. . . .

Since the classroom door was open, the sound of shattering glass echoed through the halls

Since the classroom door was open, the sound of shattering glass echoed through the halls. . . .

CRASH!

I was certain that Ralph heard it!

Sure enough, I had only gotten as far as the window when Ralph came barging into the room. He was covered in muck and smelled really bad.

"Hey, kid! I'm BAACK! And I've got something that belongs to you!" he said as he swung the comic book back and forth just to taunt me.

"Hand it over! NOW!" I shouted.

"NO! Since you've made ME so miserable, it's only fair that I make YOU miserable too!" he said.

Then he quickly opened the window and tossed my comic right out of it!

I gasped and shouted . . .

"NOOOOOOO!"

"Bye-bye forever, little comic book!" Ralph jeered as he waved good-bye at my book like he was the criminally insane Joker. "I'm sure the little SNITCH is REALLY going to miss you! He seemed to ADORE you so MUCH! But now I've set you FREEEEEE!"