13. Attack of the Cookie Muncher!

Sorry it took me forever to update! Here's the next chapter! ^^ Enjoy!

——————————

I had just finished mixing up my concoction in the kitchen when I got another update from (Y/n).

"Max, I have some bad news! Those guys have been searching the seventh-grade classrooms for flashlights. Although they didn't find any, they DID come across some candles in one of the science rooms. Can you believe they're actually planning to steal the rest of our computers by candlelight?! And they just might pull it off. I really think it's time to call the police!"

"Wait a minute! We can't do that. I haven't found my dad's comic book yet. There has to be something we can do to stop them!" I protested.

"Sorry! But unless you know kung fu or an ancient Jedi mind trick, it's game over!" (Y/n) sighed.

I groaned and stared at the ceiling in frustration. That's when I noticed something that could possibly shut down those crooks. Instantly!

I told (Y/n) my CRAZY idea, and she agreed it just might work. IF she could figure out how to turn on a system right at their exact spot. . . .

Since (Y/n) is a computer WHIZ, I just KNEW she'd figure it out somehow

Since (Y/n) is a computer WHIZ, I just KNEW she'd figure it out somehow. And she DID! . . .

It was PERFECT timing!

Boy, were those burglars ticked off. We could hear them yelling and screaming at each other while they stood in front of the hand dryers in the boys' bathroom.

Since we had successfully thwarted their attempts to steal from the computer lab, Ralph sent Moose to grab equipment from the main office.

After that pizza fiasco, I was pretty sure Moose was still STARVING. So I decided to use his personal issues to our advantage.

I stood right outside the glass wall of the office and munched greedily on my cookies. Then I happily did a little cookie dance, like they were the BEST in the entire universe.

Finally I waved the box at Moose, as if to say, "You want some cookies? Then come and get 'em!"

I was so UTTERLY annoying, I wanted to SLAP myself so I'd stop getting on my OWN nerves!

Moose just glared at me. Then he smacked his lips and swallowed, like his mouth was watering. Unfortunately, he could take only so much of my silly antics. And soon he was FURIOUS!! . . .

"They MELT in your mouth!" I said to Moose through the glass

"They MELT in your mouth!" I said to Moose through the glass. Then I opened my mouth really wide and showed him my chewed-up cookies.

"I know, right?!" (Y/n) agreed. "I could eat an entire box of those cookies by myself."

Finally Moose gritted his teeth, dumped the computer on a nearby table, and raced toward the door.

I waited just long enough to make sure he was watching me, and then I took off running toward the cafeteria, my footsteps echoing down the hall.

"Max! What's happening? Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, concerned.

"I'm fine! I just need to, um . . . use the bathroom," I lied. "I'm kind of in a hurry. Just hold on for a minute, okay? I'll be right back."

Then I reached into my pocket, pulled out the cell phone, and clicked the MUTE button. Some serious stuff was about to go down.

No joke!

Ok guys, thank's for reading!! Tell me in the comments on how the story is!

(Btw plz check out my other stories!!)

Remember to vote, tell your friend's about this story, and to have a good morning/afternoon/night!!

589 words