Ours┊Nozel Silva

❛ NOZEL SILVA 
But this love is ours.

"I told you, I'll be fine."

You tried convincing your husband, Nozel, as you sat carefully on the couch with popcorn in your hands. Nozel, on the other hand, placed a hand on his forehead, totally not buying your words. Your husband started on his long speech, giving reasons why he should contact Noelle but you're not totally listening because you're too obsessed re-watching "To All The Boys I've Loved Before." on Netflix.

And, they're getting their third movie. You just can't hide your excitement.

"Are you even listening, Y/N—"

"Oh my God, Peter Kavinsky! So hot."

"You really aren't listening."

Sighing, he sits beside you, placing a hand above your huge tummy. Yup, you're 6 months pregnant already with your first baby that's why Nozel is getting paranoid because he needs to attend a mission and he'll be gone for two days. You, being super carefree, tried to pursue Nozel that you'll be fine. After all, Nebra and Solid are here to keep an eye on you.

"What am I going to do to you, Y/N?"

"You're stressing yourself, Nozel. Can't you just trust me this time?"

He looked at you with a disgusted face.

"Last time I left you, you almost fell on the stairs. Then, you ate all the sweets I hid under the bed. The worst? You sneaked into the Black Bulls' hideout without me knowing. Now, you're going to tell me you'll be fine?"

You let out a very loud chuckle before hitting Nozel jokingly on the shoulder.

"You're such a clown!"

"I'm not joking."

Rolling your eyes, you sighed. "Fine, call my Noelle-chan, human."

As if he was five, he smiled triumphantly before reaching Noelle using the communication device he has. In just a matter of minutes, Noelle came with a smile, totally excited about spending two days with you. Nozel finally took a sigh of relief before grabbing the rest of his things. He'll totally miss you.

You grabbed Nozel's cape before you asked for a hug. With you having cravings, cuddling with your husband is one of them.

"Make sure to come back safe, sweetie."

He smiled before kissing the top of your head, softly tapping your tummy. His scent lingers, making you close your eyes. You're very glad you have him.

"Don't worry. Little bud, take care of Mommy, okay?"

"Little bud? Hey, it's a girl!", you protested, hitting him in the shoulder again. You really wish for a girl!

"No, it'll be a boy. And we'll name him Neon."

"Neon? No. Peter Kavinsky will be the name!"

Nozel rolled his eyes before kissing you on the lips as he stood up. He knows it'll just end with an argument and he doesn't want to stress you, knowing that it's just three months away before you give birth to the baby. Aw, such a daddy material.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Nozel. Take care! Bring some sweets for me, okay?"

He scoffed. "Sure."

"Yehey!"

He gave his siblings his orders and the priority is to always keep an eye on you. He's really, really worried about going to the mission and leaving you but what can he do? He's a captain. But in the end, you'll always reassure him. Both of you will be fine.

 Both of you will be fine